Sign in to follow this  
chapstick

Is PMDG going to work with FSDT to integrate GSX pushback?

I'm also having this issue. Also not using Chaseplane or Ezdok. From the outside you can see the nose gear violently shaking during the turn as well. I will see about updating GSX this evening and see if that fixes it. Will report back.

I saw the video but that shaking I have never ever seen in FSX or FSX:SE at all. Got the 777 when I still was at box FSX and used GSX without any shaking. Now with FSX:SE it still
works like a sharm. Nice steady and smooth, not a sign of shaking the whole plane.

Next question is if it is only P3D pilots that have this shaking problem?

Are there any with FSX or FSX:SE that also experience this?

To me it looks like a P3D only problem.

Per W Sweden

Seems  that there  is  some  confusion between  fdst  and  pmdg  here on  who's  this  issues  lies  between.  Going  back  to the op's link  to  fsdt   forum, one  member  stated  he  sent   pmdg a support  ticket  on this  issue   and   got  a  reply  back  quote  "FSDT "unhelpful and untruthful"  in the ticket  reply   so  i  find  this  strange since  after  a few  support  tickets  myself  they have  never   replied  in this  manner?

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

4 hours ago, woozie said:

In regards to the violent shaking, are you guys using chaseplane by any chance? There was a bug that caused shaking during GSX pushback, it has been fixed by now but i'm not sure if its already fixed in the non-experimental alpha build too. 

Not using Chaseplane or EZDok. Also uninstalled Accu-Feel, thinking that could be linked to it. 

Do any of you with this violent shaking on GSX pushback have the DynamicFriction.lua active in FSUIPC by chance?  I don't have the 747 but I experienced this problem with PMDG's MD-11 until I disabled the lua.  The problem magically went away.

David

CYXE

David, CYXE

Hello, now, i do not have that. But problém is there.... (P3D)

Jan Maca

maca11

using PMDG 747 v3

P3D v 4.3

6 hours ago, PerWel said:

To me it looks like a P3D only problem.

Nope.  I'm on P3D.

Devin Pollock
CYOW

BetaTeamB.png

I am curious. Do the people experiencing the shaking with GSX pushback have any of the 747 shaking enabled in the OPTIONS\Simulation menu page 9/10? In the video it appears shaking is turned on. I do not have any of the shaking options enabled and do not experience the shaking with GSX pushback.  

Tom Landry

PMDG_NGX_Tech_Team.jpg

6 minutes ago, Ralgh said:

I am curious. Do the people experiencing the shaking with GSX pushback have any of the 747 shaking enabled in the OPTIONS\Simulation menu page 9/10? In the video it appears shaking is turned on. I do not have any of the shaking options enabled and do not experience the shaking with GSX pushback.  

I did try turning those off and it didn't do anything to fix it. 

Alex Pugh 

I have all on and no shacking

7 hours ago, Ralgh said:

FYI

I have all ON and do not have any shaking during PB with GSX latest version

FSX:SE Win7 64 Professional

Per W Sweden

Latest   word   on the fsdt  forum on this  issue  on  the op  link in the first post

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,15254.0.html

last post  by umberto

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

I think the shaking on my system P3D came from the nose gear not steering with the truck.  If I pushed the rudder to force the nose gear to turn the shaking stops.  The issue might lie somewhere in PMDGs new friction system maybe?  If I recall FSDT said they would work with PMDG to enable things such as the Gear pin. Which I'm assuming addresses the gear not turning with the truck.  So maybe FSDT is aware of whats actually causing the issue.  Who knows if they are trying to fix it though honestly.  They seem pretty quick to point fingers at others when something they do breaks everything.

Brian Thibodeaux | B747-400/8, C-130 Flight Engineer, CFI, Type Rated: BE190, DC-9 (MD-80), B747-400

beta.gif   

My Liveries

As promised, here is my report back on trying to reinstall GSX with a fresh download from their website. It didn't make any difference. I guess we'll have to wait to see what Umberto from FSDreamteam and PMDG mutually come up with to resolve the issue.

17 hours ago, Ralgh said:

Tom,

I have the issue as well. I have tried turning off the shaking and did not help as well. What I do not understand is why some people have the issue and others do not. That is very strange

Chris Makris

PLEASE NOTE PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at http://forum.pmdg.com

looks like it is not problém in FSX and it is with P3D...?

I think it was already suggested above

Jan Maca

maca11

using PMDG 747 v3

P3D v 4.3