Sign in to follow this  
BLACKCLIP

Can't register forum Flight 1 Cessna Citation

Maybe anyone help me with my problem? I can't Register the forum mustang

When I try to be registered. i have messages "Registration Approval required. Please contact the foru, administration for more assistance "

administrators send to me references which can't help me with this problem in any way link1 and link2

I don't understand why having paid overall cost for the plane I face such technical support which doesn't help

my topic in official forum 

1) i go to link http://mustang.flight1.net/forumreg.htm

2) i enter my Certificate ID, and enter Forum Username (BUT HOW I HAVE USER ID IF I CANT REGISTER TTHIS FORUM?!?!?!?) 

3) i enter other user name and certificate.

4) i press (Submit) and :  "Your forum user name could not be located. Make sure you enter a correct forum user name and try again. You must already be registered in the Super 80 forum."

5) why writes me about a forum? (the Super 80 forum)

The Super 80 forums (Simforums) as I understand it is the primary forum for them if I remember correctly. The people at Flight1 are usually very responsive and receptive to inquiries. Have you sent the administrator there an e-mail with your problems? 

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

Flight1 no have e-mail and ticket system for support. It is necessary to write at forums(

For registration 80 forums i need have other order number and sertificate which I don't have.

6 minutes ago, ubersu said:

You must submit a ticket to Flight1 support here http://www.flight1.com/ticket.asp with your particulars to get this sorted out. They are the only folks who can help you.

DJ

1. bad news for me. All links don't help me. Also impossiblt e create any ticket

uN5jVJu.png

That link does work - and it gives you the ticket creation page. If you cannot get to that page or create a ticket if you do, I suggest you 1) clear your browser cache and try again, or 2) use a different browser.

DJ

4 minutes ago, ubersu said:

That link does work - and it gives you the ticket creation page. If you cannot get to that page or create a ticket if you do, I suggest you 1) clear your browser cache and try again, or 2) use a different browser.

DJ

OMG "500 - Internal server error" appears when i try to "Create a new ticket. " I tried to do it from different browsers chrome and explorer. But working on my phone with safari..))

Can you not just go into the General Forum and post a message?  I don't think there's any security there.  You have to be a verified purchaser to get into the support forum.

Gregg Seipp

"A good landing is when you can walk away from the airplane.  A great landing is when you can reuse it."
i7-8700 32GB Ram, GTX-1070 8 Gig RAM