Sign in to follow this  
paulh1

Taxi Info

Hi All

Flying queen of the skies 2

When taxing the FMC used to give me verbal information on what runways I was crossing or approaching during taxi.

However now I hear a slight break in the audio noise, indicating that this is when she is probably speaking, but I don't hear the words.

What options do I have to set to get this feature back, as I used to hear it, but now I don't.

Also do any others experience not seeing the reverse thrust feature of the engines separating in the landing replay mode with FSX?

I have been told that this is because FSX cant process these extra animations. What is the best way around this to visualize this feature in replay mode?

Regards  Paul

Paul,

How is your speakers setup on Windows?   Try using stereo instead of surround and see if it helps.

Regards

2 hours ago, paulh1 said:

Hi All

Flying queen of the skies 2

When taxing the FMC used to give me verbal information on what runways I was crossing or approaching during taxi.

However now I hear a slight break in the audio noise, indicating that this is when she is probably speaking, but I don't hear the words.

What options do I have to set to get this feature back, as I used to hear it, but now I don't.

Also do any others experience not seeing the reverse thrust feature of the engines separating in the landing replay mode with FSX?

I have been told that this is because FSX cant process these extra animations. What is the best way around this to visualize this feature in replay mode?

Regards  Paul

Most likely  your  confusing the fmc  to  raas  check this  thread out

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Go to 747 dedicated sub forum. Look for topic from myself: Queen is mute. Kyle gave me an answer - something to delete and pmdg will rebuild it. It should solve your problem like it did for me. Can't give you specific link - I'm not on my pc where I saved the answer :)

Tom Link

41 minutes ago, ST1322 said:

Go to 747 dedicated sub forum. Look for topic from myself: Queen is mute. Kyle gave me an answer - something to delete and pmdg will rebuild it. It should solve your problem like it did for me. Can't give you specific link - I'm not on my pc where I saved the answer :)

Here. Let me help you.

Captain Kevin

nGsKmfi.jpg

Air Kevin 124 heavy, wind calm, runway 4 left, cleared for take-off.

Live streams of my flights here.