Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[02MAR17] Bring on the Updates!

I'm looking forward to the new update method :smile:

Thank you for the news.

Best regards

Sebastian Schlotz

Looking forward to hearing what the updates for the NG are. Wont get my hopes up it will change much. But..will have to wait and see.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

And what about the DC-6, has that been forgotten about?

Would love to know when that beauty is even going to be slightly compatible with X-Plane 11 (yes I know its a BETA before anyone feels the need to say it) - but I havent seen any updates from PMDG on this product?

I'd say that PMDG have taken the sensible step of not working on the DC-6 until the beta has finished, otherwise you're just "chasing the gauges". 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

4 hours ago, iGavB said:

And what about the DC-6, has that been forgotten about?

Nope.

Thoughts like this, though they do make a little sense given human nature, still puzzle me. We have multiple development teams, and we also don't make it a habit to post news unless there is actual news to post. Just because you see movement on one or more projects does not mean that we collectively got distracted and somehow left a project to die in the cold wastes of someone's hard drive.

• Upvote 3

Kyle Rodgers

Just came across this thread, the new forum UI is taking some getting used to. What updates and fixes are planned to the 747, I haven't seen whats changing. 

15 minutes ago, Angelo Cosma said:

Just came across this thread, the new forum UI is taking some getting used to. What updates and fixes are planned to the 747, I haven't seen whats changing. 

From the original post:

"We hope to push the first update to you in the coming days- along with information specific to the update itself and what it contains.  (No need to ask "did X get changed?" because we will give you that information at a later time...)"

Kyle Rodgers

I am so excited! Haven't seen a real bug for now. Must be really something specific ... :D

If its something that saves as well some FPS, you're killing me. The 747 performance is compared to the complexity just awesome :)

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

32 minutes ago, LH747fan said:

I am so excited! Haven't seen a real bug for now. Must be really something specific ... :D

(Shhhhh, I write in small fonts so that Kyle can't hear me... :biggrin: The bug of the self-increasing thrust at takeoff during the HOLD mode, but I 'm sure they have nailed it down... Never seen an airplane so perfect already at release...

James Goggi

24 minutes ago, jgoggi said:

The bug of the self-increasing thrust at takeoff during the HOLD mode

...why are you so fixated on this.

It was pointed out. It was acknowledged. It's being addressed. Reminding us and everyone else about something so minor in the context of a relatively bug-free release, the continued pointing to such a minor thing just comes across as overly particular. It's not really even an issue that jeopardizes day to day operation. Is it wrong? Sure...but does it really merit this level of hyper-focus?

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Kyle, that's why I wrote it in small fonts and the rest in big fonts, I want to highlight that I have found only one bug in an already perfect product... That's your (PMDG) fault! You made such a beautiful airplane that one can't sleep at night if a small bug 'pollutes' that beauty :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

James Goggi

51 minutes ago, jgoggi said:

Kyle, that's why I wrote it in small fonts and the rest in big fonts, I want to highlight that I have found only one bug in an already perfect product... That's your (PMDG) fault! You made such a beautiful airplane that one can't sleep at night if a small bug 'pollutes' that beauty :biggrin:

haha - fair enough, I guess.

Kyle Rodgers