When do those updates come? Hour, minute please. Thank you. :biggrin:

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

56 minutes ago, kityatyi said:

Hour, minute please.

Try days.

"Days" normally means days as in under a week, but we are talking PMDG so it could be 258 days!

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

stop it please, my F5 key is still INOP after the 747 release week....

3 hours ago, kityatyi said:

When do those updates come? Hour, minute please. Thank you. :biggrin:

This seems to be a silly question, especially since PMDG has never given an absolute time frame until the point where it is 100% ready to go. And even with that occurrence, there have still been unforeseen delays. What you can count on is simply this: When it is released, they will let us know. 

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

I don´t understand the pressure that people do for the update?
Do you have something urgent to be updated?

I used the 747 now for hundreds of hours of flying time and I don´t see any really MISTAKE or something that urgently needs to be fixed?
Sure, I am not a 747 captain but its flyable.

• Upvote 1

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

It's the nature of the beast that we know as 'FlightSim'. Update or die! :ohmy:

• Upvote 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

Unbelievable. I mean, the release made me crazy. This is ok!
But at least an update, that I feel, is just for internal small issues that have been found cannot makes me crazy.

Just if something related to the daily use or if its not flyable - then I really want to see an quick update.
Anyway: Do what you want but don´t crash the forum again just for an update :D

Regards, Timm
ng6sypel.png
V1 Simulations | SimAware

11 minutes ago, LH747fan said:

I used the 747 now for hundreds of hours of flying time and I don´t see any really MISTAKE or something that urgently needs to be fixed?
Sure, I am not a 747 captain but its flyable.

And whats with all the major bugs we didnt discover yet? Those need to be fixed asap!

Just kidding, if there's any recent addon that doesnt need an immediate patch its the 747

46 minutes ago, LH747fan said:

That's because some people are 'spotter-simming' or 'passenger-simming' and not actually flightsimming.  We all love a good wing flex, but that seems to be THE thing that drives OCD behavior in simmy world..

Not pushing the software update itself, but a short update on the updates status would be much appreciated :biggrin:

James Goggi

On 3/7/2017 at 3:31 PM, jgoggi said:

Kyle, that's why I wrote it in small fonts and the rest in big fonts, I want to highlight that I have found only one bug in an already perfect product... That's your (PMDG) fault! You made such a beautiful airplane that one can't sleep at night if a small bug 'pollutes' that beauty :biggrin:

Ooooohhhh - nice comeback lol!!!

Regards

In 30 years of simming I've never seen such a flawless release. Whatever needs updating can take as long as they like.

• Upvote 1

David Porrett

It's not the 747 that "needs " an update but I'am very interested in what the NG is getting 

you guys need to read the OP and not think people are needing a 747 update, like people say it's very good as is.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

On 3/2/2017 at 2:57 AM, Piotr007 said:

Will the NGX update also contain the cockpit geometry fix? Eagerly waiting for that one!! Immersion would increase from 99.98% to 1000% for sure.

Let's lose this A320 Space cockpit and get crammed up.

dont think this ever will happen , i think they stated multiple times not gona happen. perhaps version 3 :)