Sign in to follow this  
Rickie Welsh

PMDG 737NGX - Liveries

Hello,  I  have never had this situation before and would appreciate some assistance. I had a glitch with the 737ngx which required a re-install.  In the Panel State folder all my previous Liveries are in place but when I open flight sim Select Aircraft there are only the PMDG default aircraft visible. Is there some way whereby the default aircraft can be loaded with the Liveries in the Panel State folder.  I don't fancy deleting them and doing a reinstall.  Much obliged..

4 hours ago, richard welsh said:

only the PMDG default aircraft visible

Richard,

After the reinstallation, did you open the Operations Center to restore your liveries? If so, did you check the "see all variations" (or something to that effect) box in the aircraft selection page in the sim?

Walter Meier

Hello Walter, Thanks for your suggestion. I looked in the Operations Centre and reinstalled the previous liveries which are overwritten.  The check box in the aircraft selection page has been ticked and the new liveries have been entered. Its amazing how a small human error can cause such mayhem.  The liveries I had were gathered over a period of time, I think I will restrict myself a few of the best looking and be satisfied with them. Regards