Sign in to follow this  
744 driver

777 and 744 CBT videos

Just posted this over in the 777 forum but wanted to post here also to make sure it gets noticed. This forum is probably a better place for it anyway.

Great series of CBT videos you all may be interested in. Very in depth real world CBT trading for the 777. Also videos regarding differences between 744 and 777. 

Just when I thought I had the 777 figured out I come across this!

Lots more to learn.

Enjoy!

Aviation Chat Club

• Upvote 1

Mark Adams, KPWM

Wow, something to watch during those long hauls. Nice find. Do they have these for the 747 as well? Haven't really searched the site yet admittedly.

Bill Barrette

i7 3770K HT, 8GB RAM, nVidia 980GTX, Win7, P3D 3.4, FSG mesh, UTX, GEX, ST, ASA16/ASCA, NickN optimized

7 hours ago, beachdog2001 said:

Wow, something to watch during those long hauls. Nice find. Do they have these for the 747 as well? Haven't really searched the site yet admittedly.

Bill Barrette

It looks as though the videos regarding the 744 are limited to the discussion of differences between it and the 777. 

Still, these professional videos are very informative and highly technical for those wanting to take their knowledge of these two aircraft to the next level. 

There are also 61 videos covering the A320 for those owning a copy of a certain developers version of this aircraft. 🙂

Mark Adams, KPWM