Sign in to follow this  
RXP

RXP GTN 750/650 Touch v2.4.1 available

On 6/26/2017 at 4:08 AM, RXP said:

Ok, I'll see if Keith has changed something lately in the PE client that would cause this with our code. I won't promise a quick update right away though, there are many things flying at the same time both at RXP and at PE.

In the meantime, please make sure to keep up posted of your findings on the PE network.

Just checking to see if there has been any update to the TCAD issue while on PE. Haven't heard anything from you.

Tommy

Hi Tommy,

Unfortunately, I've not add any answer from Keith since a long time, and we've been literally swamped by the  GNS V2 for FltSim release.

We've not even have been able to implement PE support in our FltSim version either.

It is still in our list though, just that there are only 24h a day.

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)