Sign in to follow this  
Jonathan93102

PFPX Issue

Hello all,

I'm having some issues with PFPX V1.27 & V1.28. I'm trying to do a plan flight in the PMDG 777-300ER from LSZH to KLAX. When I hit compute flight it comes up with an error saying "Fuel required exceeds maximum fuel on board (145,538kg) limited by Tank Capacity."

I was just wondering if anybody knew where I am going wrong? I've looked through the PFPX forums but can't put my finger on it.

Many thanks,

Jonathan

- Jonathan Daley

Just a thought - have you selected an appropriate Long Range Cruise airspeed?  Which jurisdictional fuel regulations have you selected?  Also make sure you are not confusing lbs values with metric values.

40 minutes ago, ErichB said:

Just a thought - have you selected an appropriate Long Range Cruise airspeed?  Which jurisdictional fuel regulations have you selected?  Also make sure you are not confusing lbs values with metric values.

Thanks for your quick response. Yeah it all appears to be in order. I'm just going to keep fiddling with it, it was working a few weeks ago. It's very strange. 

Thanks, 

Jonathan

- Jonathan Daley

Oh okay.  Odd then.  Those were the obvious things that came to mind without any further info.

Have you checked that the template fuel values for the aircraft are correct. Maybe something corrupted?

4 minutes ago, ErichB said:

Oh okay.  Odd then.  Those were the obvious things that came to mind without any further info.

Have you checked that the template fuel values for the aircraft are correct. Maybe something corrupted?

I have. I've decided I'm going to uninstall and re-install PFPX. 

Thanks, 

Jonathan

- Jonathan Daley