Sign in to follow this  
hellmike

[Next Project] maybe a 727? please?

Was disappointed to learn that it is apparently three 'four engined types' that PMDG currently have in the oven, alas the Dornier Do X Flugschiff has six engines and the Saturn V rocket has eleven engines, so it can't be either of those. :laugh:

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

A B-17 has 4 engines and is pretty cool...although reading between the lines in this thread it appears there is a lot more interest in the more modern aircraft. 

And if we have to go that modern route, how about the Boeing C-17 Globemaster III.   This has 4 engines, is modern, made by Boeing, used all over the world by many countries, with countless liveries, can deliver cargo or outfitted to carry people, looks cool as all get-out....I think THIS is the next major project coming behind the NGX upgrade and the 747-8i.  It simply makes more sense than anything else. 

I just can't see PDMG doing yet another large modern Boeing tube liner.  I'd say we're well represented in that area. 

Mark Trainer

Since this seems to be the wishful thinking thread, I'll add my aviatic desires:

1) A Bombardier Global Express

2) An MD11

3) An A350

I would NOT support a clock-style-cockpit-airliner like the 727, sorry.

If pmdg is working on a 4-engine model, who could be the DC8 :happy:
* But I believe it to be the 747-800 *

For those who talk in the market, I still think 727 is a product with a great sales appeal, it's an aircraft that separates boys from men, and it's the men who carry the key from the safe

The 727 despite being an old aircraft, virtually all the world's airships have already used, in the first world they used it for a long time, and many of the third world still use, it can also be used on any type of route, either with charge Or with pax, in addition I never knew someone who did not like 727