Sign in to follow this  
unit22bender

MCP and EFIS no longer in Stock

Hello community and Virtual Avionics Team,

Im looking forward to buy the MCP and the EFIS but since a long time now the Shop says the product is no longer in Stock....

Does this mean you will no longer sell these products?

Thanks for any answer and best regards 

Jan 

bump!  I see two of both at the aviationmegastore but I've got cold feet now...  is there a new version pending?  are there QA issues they are trying to fix before restocking? raw material/parts shortage?  important employee departure? out of business?  

I will be patient but can't help speculating...

Best to move on guys. These guys have been silent for quite awhile now. I had the cash to buy the EFIS/MCP pro combo but since they haven't restocked and haven't replied to any posts and emails, I'm shopping somewhere else.

• Upvote 1

I was planning on buying their EFIS (I already have the excellent MCP).  I hope I didn't leave it too late.

Specs: Win10, 4790K, nVidia 1080ti, Saitek Yoke+Quadrant+Radio/Switch and AP panels, VRInsight 737 overhead, Virtual Avionics 737 MCP. 3 x 1440*900 main display + 1024*600 VDU display. NLR V3 Motion seat. Oculus DK2 CV1 HTC Vive VR headsets.

10 hours ago, smoothchat said:

I was planning on buying their EFIS (I already have the excellent MCP).  I hope I didn't leave it too late.

Where did you buy your MCP?

http://stores.ebay.com.au/dix30simulation/

I'm not sure if they have any stock left.

Specs: Win10, 4790K, nVidia 1080ti, Saitek Yoke+Quadrant+Radio/Switch and AP panels, VRInsight 737 overhead, Virtual Avionics 737 MCP. 3 x 1440*900 main display + 1024*600 VDU display. NLR V3 Motion seat. Oculus DK2 CV1 HTC Vive VR headsets.

I heard back from dix30simulation.  They will have 3 MCP's in the next couple of days.

They said ...

"We are in close communication with them. We will be receiving, for now, their final inventory of MCP (x3) this week but no more EFIS production until June.

This is due to the fact their are currently working with an airline to develop/implement their product line but also means have postponed production for us, flight simulation enthusiasts.

They have confirmed us production will resume in June of this year. Indeed a bit sad but afterall, we understand their choices as this will permit them growth. They have proved to create great quality products and have no doubt they will continue in this path. We have great relationship with them and will continue to support them.

We can expect to have Com & Nav module to be added for 2017. 

Feel free to join our facebook page to remain aware of new product arrivals and more."

Also, Virtual Avionics replied top my enquiry and said ....

"Hello Captain , we in fact are out of stock. We are looking for new materials and improving our product to make EFIS better and attend all of your expetations before start selling it again! Please be patient becase soon it will be avaiable again! Thank you for your message"

• Upvote 1