Sign in to follow this  
Jay_1327

Canadian Airlines Livelry Requests

Hey everyone.  Just wondering if someone could do some old Canadian Airlines liveries.  Preference to the old one, not proud wings, but both would be great!.  I'll list off some of the planes I have, and I would love to see them all in the old Canadian Airlines paint.  Thanks for all the work you do!  I have FSX if that matters.

Default 747-400

SkySpirit2010 - Boeing 767-300ER

SkySpirit 2012 - Boeing 777-300ER

Robert Versulys - A380-800

Hiroshi Igami - 737-900ER MAX

Project Opensky - Airbus A340-313

I don't see many Canadian Airlines paints out there so it would be great to see some more.  Thanks again everyone.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hmm.  Not a lot of interest in this I see.  Since posting this I've tried several times to do my own repaints to no avail.  I keep trying and trying and it just doesn't come out.  The farthest I can get is the stripes on the bottom of the plane and even those don't come out right.  I've looked at several tutorials, but none are very good.  Can anyone recommend a forum where I might have better luck with finding a repainter?   I'm not totally opposed to paying if the price is right, so maybe that could sweeten the deal a little bit?  I would really love to have some Canadian Airlines planes in my lineup, as I can't find many for larger jetliners.  I do have a 747 but I would love to have a whole fleet.  They are such beautiful planes.

CA7474.jpg

Your likely to have more support from payware models.  I use to have a proudwings and the former repaint on the MD11 based on the CP DC10.  The latest PMDG 747 V3 has both repaints included.   Attached is the NGX repaint but in the PW livery. 

NGX CP Proudwings departing KPDX