Sign in to follow this  
HLJames

approaching Marseille

France VFR

72suue.jpg  2djs5f6.jpg  izqkua.jpg  345ejyv.jpg  2qsnwbs.jpg  2dchkw6.jpg  t7ok1l.jpg  2emjrxz.jpg  rh1q4w.jpg  33nj4nd.jpg  291f2tg.jpg  2pp100l.jpg  16273gj.jpg  2heiioi.jpg  207w7x2.jpg  rw1dvk.jpg  23msvi9.jpg  531rma.jpg  2ecf6tx.jpg

• Upvote 2

Very nice!  Nice bird too!

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

3 hours ago, EugeneR said:

France an awesome scenic...thanks for sharing!

Thanks a lot for commenting!

3 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Very nice!  Nice bird too!

Many thanks for commenting...since I get a pension from Boeing I feel obligated to fly their airplanes...LOL!

HLJAMES

Outstanding pics HL!

I'm fond of the paint. :wink:  Thanks for flying and showcasing her! 

• Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Impressive flying along a great coastline, HL

• Upvote 1

Any attempt to stretch fuel is guaranteed to increase headwinds

My specs: AMD Radeon RX6700XT, AMD Ryzen 9 5900X, 32GB RAM, 34" monitor, screen resolution: 2560x1080

Great set HL! Unfortunately I am unable to view them in full screen......any idea why that might be?

I click on the pic, it open a tab but that then says I do not have permission to view the pic. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Outstanding pics HL!

I'm fond of the paint. :wink:  Thanks for flying and showcasing her! 

Thanks very much for commenting...love the paint!

5 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Impressive flying along a great coastline, HL

Appreciate the comment....waterwork by France VFR is the best!

5 hours ago, edetroit said:

Great set HL! Unfortunately I am unable to view them in full screen......any idea why that might be?

I click on the pic, it open a tab but that then says I do not have permission to view the pic. 

Many thanks for commenting....forum and original are full size 1600 pixel wide, I know some services publish thumnails that have to be clicked!

HLJAMES

5 hours ago, edetroit said:

Hey Ed....with all the issues they've been having since the upgrade (either real or perceived by us, hehe), your's would be just one of too many.

You may have noted other issues as well (look at the accuracy of your post count?  If its accurate count yourself lucky...mine was at 5000).  Not to mention the forum is slower than I can ever remember it in the last 15 years, even just after a PMDG release. 

• Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

3 hours ago, HLJames said:

Many thanks for commenting....forum and original are full size 1600 pixel wide, I know some services publish thumnails that have to be clicked!

HLJAMES

Clicking on the pics sent me to http://tinypic.com

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

You may have noted other issues as well (look at the accuracy of your post count?  If its accurate count yourself lucky...mine was at 5000).  Not to mention the forum is slower than I can ever remember it in the last 15 years, even just after a PMDG release. 

I find the forum slow and my post count is short by about 10000! :laugh:

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, edetroit said:

Clicking on the pics sent me to http://tinypic.com

Big thanks for commenting.....tinypic free service..post 1600 pixel wide images on forum...unlimited quantities...free!

HLJAMES

11 hours ago, edetroit said:

I find the forum slow and my post count is short by about 10000!

You too huh  Ed?

I started a post about it....Us old timers are seeing many issues with the update.  check out the post here:

http://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/505944-post-count-discrepancy-like-half-are-missing/?page=2#comment-3588447

I'm only missing a few thousand....they are looking into it but so far this looks like its going to be the norm unless they make some sort of new discovery.  Not as bad as the hack days, but losing any type of data with an "upgrade" is never a good thing, no matter how trivial (or important) that data is.

• Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

14 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

You too huh  Ed?

I started a post about it....Us old timers are seeing many issues with the update.  check out the post here:

http://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/505944-post-count-discrepancy-like-half-are-missing/?page=2#comment-3588447

I'm only missing a few thousand....they are looking into it but so far this looks like its going to be the norm unless they make some sort of new discovery.  Not as bad as the hack days, but losing any type of data with an "upgrade" is never a good thing, no matter how trivial (or important) that data is.

Huge thank you for commenting....many are having problems with the update!

HLJAMES

10 minutes ago, HLJames said:

Huge thank you for commenting....many are having problems with the update!

The Mods are working on it...we'll need to be patient and let them do their thing...there are several of them posting in that linked thread, they are very aware of the situation. :wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg