icarus the improviser

my joystick is going nuts, can anyone help me?please!

hello all, my joystick, I never had one before and my first one is giving me trouble, its a Japanese joystick called "shark flight rocker FE-8858" it is an outdated joystick, but it was cheap. Now the thing with it is that it is freaking out! and it's only getting worse and worse like I pull it to the right slowly, and he pulls to the left like crazy! or I pull up, and he pulls to the left, and it's getting insane now, he is freaking out! is it broken? its brand new, I think I didn't calibrate it properly, but I can't understand what to do in the calibration screen, can someone help me?please! I am not finding the answer anywhere! I will link 2 videos one with the problem, and one with the adjustments tab that I think it's what is used to calibrate the joystick. he was working fine before, but in a few hours he started going nuts, I think it has to do with the file below, wich gives errors sometimes when I connect the joystick, I think it's related to it, and that it's messing up the joystick.

can anyone help me?

problematic file

and this is the video showing what i think is what i am supposed to use to calibrate the joystick.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Your second adjustment during calibration is meant for the throttle (Z axis).

Have you tried uninstalling the software that came with your joystick and using Windows to calibrate it?