Sign in to follow this  
K0LL3G3

European ATC and Airac

Heyo!

I tested p2a over the last couple of days and I must say I really like it.

There are a few things that bother me like not ai traffic chatter ect. but you can find solutions for that and I hope it will be added the future. But there are 2 things that hold me back from buying atm.

1. There are no European ATC procedures and the most annoying thing is that you get handled over to "ATC Center" instead of "Langen Radar" for example. I'm from Germany and that I don't get handed to the right facility name really bothers me :/ 

2. Thing are the Airac circles. I know it's mostly navigraph's fault that they don't support p2a atm but that is holding me back atm too cause I don't have navdatapro and I think even if I would have it, nacdatapro isn't up to date and you cause of that I can't import the right Airac.

Convulsion:

I'm really impressed by the capabilities of p2a but at mostly these 2 reasons are holding me back from buying it atm. 

I hope this will get fixed in the near future, if so I would happily buy your program. :)

Greetings,

Paul