Sign in to follow this  
MindYerBeak

minimum enroute safe altitude

Just to add on this subject guys, I also have a problem with altitude verification. I would get warning about low altitude only if i use Auto Plan in IFR. Auto Plan in VFR is giving me a negative values for altitude.

Thanks

There is a bug in the current version 2208 causing the issue with any elevation related logic.

It is fixed in 2209, due out soon.

Dave

The problem with the validation of the safe enroute altitude is back.  I entered lpma as a dep and arr airport. I added 4 waypoints  over  hills/mountains around the island. I set altitude 800 and 1000 ft and clicked validate.it passed validations even  some peaks  were around 6000 ft. help ?

P.S. I'm running  xp11 .

Edited by MindYerBeak

Thanks for the report.  There does seem to be a bug and it will be fixed in the next update.  You might also have trouble on Out And Back plans like that with the TOD calculation.  That will be fixed also.

Thanks,

Dave