Sign in to follow this  
rayven1984irl

ASN crashes on loading a flight plan

Hi all,

My ASN is crashing when I try to load a flight plan exported in the .pln format out of PFPX.

This happens either via the ASN interface or if I load the plan via FSX and have it auto-loaded into ASN.

Has anyone else encountered this and resolved it?

Thanks,

Alan

Hi Alan,

Can you try exporting a plan from a different source such as SimBreif or a manually made FP in the Sim. I would like to narrow down if this is something specific to the PFPX FP or AS.

Thanks!  

- Jordan Jafferjee -

AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D | Asus X670-E Pro Prime | Gigabyte RTX4080 Eagle | 64G G.Skill Trident Z.5 DDR5-6000 |  Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | 2x2TB Samsung 990 Pro NVME | NZXT H7 | Win 11 22H2 | TM Warthog Flight Stick + Throttle | Honeycomb Alpha + Bravo | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Samsung 43" Odyssey Neo G7 | Dell U3415W 

Hi Jordan,

I created a simple plan within FSX, saved it and attempted to load it via ASN. The result was the same; immediate crashing of ASN.

Thanks,

Alan