Sign in to follow this  
roi1862

Beware from Fslabs A320 !

Don't feed the troll. People don't get banned from forums for no reason. Again - ignore the troll.

3 minutes ago, Nyuni said:

You mention something about "VC Not Sealed". What, exactly, does that mean?

I believe he may be referring to "light leak" where polys converge.  I've seen this in other VC models of aircraft, and while it can be ever so slightly annoying, it really doesn't distract from flying the aircraft effectively.  Maybe it's nitpicking, and maybe the OP is upset about this, considering the substantial cost, but I would have to agree with Brian that coming here and posting a title to the thread like you did is pretty bold, not to mention disrespectful to the developer.

Engage, research, inform and make your posts count! -Jim Morvay

Origin EON-17SLX - Under the hood: Intel Core i7 7700K at 4.2GHz (Base) 4.6GHz (overclock), nVidia GeForce GTX-1080 Pascal w/8gb vram, 32gb (2x16) Crucial 2400mhz RAM, 3840 x 2160 17.3" IPS w/G-SYNC, Samsung 950 EVO 256GB PCIe m.2 SSD (Primary), Samsung 850 EVO 500gb M.2 (Sim Drive), MS Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit

1 minute ago, Nyuni said:

I think part of the problem here, and why you're receiving so much resistance from other folks on this forum, is that you've essentially come in and posted a bunch of hysterical hand-waving, without any real specifics as to the issues you're experiencing. My guess is that's why your posts keep getting tossed over on FSLabs, too.

There's obviously a lot of us that aren't experiencing any major issues, but so far you've yet to really substantiate anything specific, so you're being written off as just spouting hyperbole. You mention something about "VC Not Sealed". What, exactly, does that mean? I'm not able to relate any experiences I've had with the plane to anything I can think of that would match such a description.

So why dont you just go to the forum and have a look for yourself ? i really dont want to copy/paste everything here. 

tcas traffic disappears, brakes issues (must use fsuipc), no fix page, VC missing textures, panel state almost impossible to use...more in the forum...

Roi Ben

4 minutes ago, flightskyc said:

Don't feed the troll. People don't get banned from forums for no reason. Again - ignore the troll.

You know what ? you'll be surprised but  i totally agree with you ! i really dont need this... do what ever you like and enjoy it.  AVSIM Staff please remove this post ! Thank you ! 

Roi Ben

2 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

So why dont you just go to the forum and have a look for yourself ? i really dont want to copy/paste everything here. 

Kind of poor form to require your readers to do homework on your behalf, isn't it?

3 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

tcas traffic disappears, brakes issues (must use fsuipc), no fix page, VC missing textures, panel state almost impossible to use...more in the forum...

Can't say I've really experienced any of these, but maybe I'm just not going over things with a fine-toothed comb. That's also not to say that they're not legitimate, and may be brought on by one system's configuration over another, in which case I'm sure providing detailed troubleshooting data to the devs will only help them to fix those issues quicker that they might not be able to reproduce on their own. This, however, is not really what you seem to be providing in your posts. From my understanding, No fix page isn't exactly a bug - the LN/MCDU OP version modeled just doesn't have that capability, much as I'd like it myself. But I just see that as part of the interest in learning how to do things within the limitations of the systems you've got available to you on a certain airframe.

13 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

AVSIM Staff please remove this post ! Thank you ! 

Great I hope they do. We can agree on that.

Bye bye

brake issues lol your joking. Go away and sort your PC out.

No fix page, countless times they have said that's coming.

After read this the is no wonder you got banned if this is a sample of your dribble.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

5 minutes ago, Nyxx said:

Great I hope they do. We can agree on that.

Bye bye

brake issues lol your joking. Go away and sort your PC out.

After read this the is no wonder you got banned if this is a sample of your dribble 

Bye and have a good day.

Roi Ben

You still here!!!

omg

just reported you request to have this removed 

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Although the criticisms about its functionality in the OP might be overblown, the disappointment may be not considering the asking price when looking at other aircraft addons that come close to the price range. Systems depth isn't the only thing that makes a great aircraft addon, the rest of its aspects - visuals, sounds, panel states, etc are bit underwhelming and could have been done better. For eg the vc pack and wind sounds appear very low quality with odd stereophonics that it feels like watching a compressed cockpit recording the whole time. The engine sound levels are being dynamically controlled via changing p3d sound volume even when the sound cones lose effectiveness at higher fs volumes and work best around default 50% which a developer of this depth is expected to know. Then the cosmetic varying engine sound at gear down unrelated to thrust doing more harm than good to the immersion. A new sound engine is told to be in works, which if any better one would expect to have been there at release. The textures in vc could also have used better quality around the windows and text, but whole of it could have been better. It all contributes to the immersion and system depth alone doesn't cut it, but if that is the only scope of this addon it shouldn't have such a high asking price considering what other latest addons offer in visual and sound department to make them as a whole more finished and immersing experience.

I have decided to lock this topic as it started to go downhill at the beginning.  The OP has left as indicated above.  Discussions about the price of the product have been discussed at length here at AVSIM.  Their is no reason to beat a dead horse.  It's not going to change the price of the product and any further discussions can be considered trolling or doing something to damage the company because you are offended with the price. 

• Upvote 1

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10