Sign in to follow this  
jkeye

Cereproc voices 50% off in March

Yeah - they're quite good and have many uses in FS... Might pick up one more...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

2 hours ago, Muklum said:

Does anyone know if they work in VoxATC?

Dugald

Hi,

Work perfectly with VoxAtc...:gaul:

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

21 minutes ago, DrumsArt said:

Hi,

Work perfectly with VoxAtc...:gaul:

Regards,

Richard Portier

Thanks, Richard. In that case I'll be getting a few of these. Also thanks to Jay for the heads-up.

Dugald

I have not bought any ATC software yet but am thinking about getting one. I am thinking that I should get some voices while they are on sale.

For those that have used the voices:

Is 26 pounds the normal or discounted price?

Do they work with any other FS Products besides VoxAtc?

I have entered some typical ATC commands into the sample bar and noticed that some voices are much easier to understand than others. Again for those that have used these, are there any you have found particularly good or any that should be avoided?

Thanks,

Ted

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

Normal I think, spot the big blue banner "Use code MADMARCH17" :happy: for the discount

Cheers

Keith

8 hours ago, Ted Striker said:

I have not bought any ATC software yet but am thinking about getting one. I am thinking that I should get some voices while they are on sale.

For those that have used the voices:

Do they work with any other FS Products besides VoxAtc?

I have entered some typical ATC commands into the sample bar and noticed that some voices are much easier to understand than others. Again for those that have used these, are there any you have found particularly good or any that should be avoided?

Thanks,

Ted

-I think it's the normal price, so with the bargain it would be 13 pounds...

-Work also with Mce. Have a look and make a search in the Mce forum.

-There is  some weeks, I bought Adam, Jack, Heather and Isabella. All very good for my taste but I'm not english native, so....

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Just tried typing some stuff into the demo bar. These are absolutely amazing. Ok, it's not perfectly seamless, but it doesn't sound in any way robotic at all.

Can these voices be used with Multi Crew Experience and Pro ATC? I have no idea about importing voices, but these would make a huge difference. I'm on the verge of buying MCE, but the "roboticness" of the voices is really bad.

I also have Pro ATC, and while the voices aren't the worst I've heard, these would make a huge difference.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

Hi Neal,

I've seen video's of one of MCE's biggest fans - "David" - doing all kinds of stuff in MCE with these voices - from what I gather these voices can completely replace the canned wav's.. Cereproc also just recently updated the voices to be compatible with one of the ATC addons - I don't recall which one that is though - I'm sure you can test with the default MS Speech voices - if they work - I believe these should as well... I wish I could use them with RC4 - [sigh]... Personally - I'm using them with Voice Attack as a virtual co-pilot that can respond to me - only caveat VA doesn't have any real communications with the sim - it's just a fairly sophisticated key stroke/button press emulator...

Regards,
Scott

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

42 minutes ago, scottb613 said:

Cereproc also just recently updated the voices to be compatible with one of the ATC addons - I don't recall which one that is though -

It's Pilot2Atc...

Regards,

Richard

Richard Portier

Glad to hear they work for more than one ATC addon. Thanks for all the replies guys.

Ted

3770k@4.5 ghz, Noctua C12P CPU air cooler, Asus Z77, 2 x 4gb DDR3 Corsair 2200 mhz cl 9, EVGA 1080ti, Sony 55" 900E TV 3840 x 2160, Windows 7-64, FSX, P3dv3, P3dv4

5 hours ago, scottb613 said:

Hi Neal,

I've seen video's of one of MCE's biggest fans - "David" - doing all kinds of stuff in MCE with these voices - from what I gather these voices can completely replace the canned wav's.. Cereproc also just recently updated the voices to be compatible with one of the ATC addons - I don't recall which one that is though - I'm sure you can test with the default MS Speech voices - if they work - I believe these should as well... I wish I could use them with RC4 - [sigh]... Personally - I'm using them with Voice Attack as a virtual co-pilot that can respond to me - only caveat VA doesn't have any real communications with the sim - it's just a fairly sophisticated key stroke/button press emulator...

Regards,
Scott

Thanks Scott, glad to hear they work with MCE. I can definitely live with Pro ATC if they don't work with that.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

I don't know really anything about these, but I checked out the site, and the voices are pretty natural. Does anyone think they'd work with the default ATC for FSX?