Sign in to follow this  
ideoplastic

Slew issues

Whenever I try to slew with any aircraft in cold and dark state, the aircraft shoots off with sound of all engines running even though they have not been started.

Wondering if anyone knows how to fix this. My Yoke, Pedals and throttle are properly calibrated and I'm at a loss trying to find a fix. Thanks in advance.

Mine does that too even if my controls are pretty much centered, it's probably a control spike or something. Normally I would disconnect the stick to avoid it doing that

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

In P3D, go to Options /Settings / Controls /Axis. You'll see Controller type...Sort by...Flight mode, each with a drop down window.  Make sure the first window shows your joystick.  The Flight mode should say normal. Click the arrow and choose Slew.  There should be ONLY two entries Slew (forward/backwards) Y axis. Slew (sideways) X axis.  Any other entries in there  DELETE.   Click the arrow in controller type and choose your rudder pedals. In flight mode slew, there should be only one entry, Slew (rotate) on mine it's Rz axis.  Delete any other entries.  That should do it. Almost forgot, Check the throttle as well to make sure there are no slew commands.

/Russell.

Russell your instruction did the trick, so thank you both for your replies.

Regards