Hi everyone,

I just wiped my SSD and upgraded from p3d 3.3.5 to 3.4.422, but I ran envtex without backing up my original shaders.  Does anyone know where I can find the originals, either on my system or in here somewhere so I can do some stuff with PTA?  If not, does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can make the clouds at night darker without having to dim my screen, since I can't use PTA at the moment?  

Thanks,

John

Don't Quote me, but trying the following maybe another option: "Un- and reinstall P3D Client", this works when the Cloud-fx is corrupted.

See page 63 P3D Tweak Assist (PTA) GSALDEN. It could work?

Yes, that works. PTA destroyed my clouds (ie no clouds at all in the sim) so I uninstalled the client, reinstalled and everything back to normal.

Sign in to follow this  

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.