Sign in to follow this  
fluffyflops

Updates for UT2

I have recently uploaded my latest super duper UT2 updates .  If any one is interested please feel free to PM me.  Be advised they are 6 Gigs in size and you will need to have a copy of ut2 installed.

Cheers

• Upvote 2

14ppkc-6.png

On 3/7/2017 at 9:49 AM, tooting said:

I have recently uploaded my latest super duper UT2 updates .  If any one is interested please feel free to PM me.  Be advised they are 6 Gigs in size and you will need to have a copy of ut2 installed.

Cheers

What are these updates?

Would be interested to know this aswell...?

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

Hello.

They are updated repaints downloaded from the avsim library and various other websites,  flying carpet ,  Jurgens site etc etc (all the credit is theirs) and allocated to the unassigned dealeues liveries, the old djc and aardvark models have been replaced with faib ones

I've also imported in over 200 schedules with PowerPack with the airlines they have missed or have updated the ones they already had.

I've also amended most of the inaccuracies in Airline names etc using PowerPack.  A few people have contacted me and downloaded the zips, that are 6 gig in size. Any feedback welcome.  about 30 people downloaded my last update I released 2 years ago and where thrilled with it. One guy even wanted to send me a crate of beers!

As mentioned before all the liveries and schedules credit is due to the respective authors and painters,  I have merely added them into the software.

All in all id say it's a good 50 hours work over 5 years.

My guess is what ut2 have done is created their schedules from is importing an OAG timetable from the monthly book they release and then bought some data from the CH website, that was until they upped and left 3 years ago.

In short after downloading You'll have a much more accurate and effective ai traffic pack with better models including the 787,  a380 and a350 that where Missed out

Cheers 

• Upvote 3

14ppkc-6.png

A lot of work has gone into this. I certainly would not find the time. Will install next week and chuck you some feedback Peter.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

Pete, can you tell me where you uploaded the UT2 updates? It sounds very interesting.

2 hours ago, Travelling_Wilbury said:

A lot of work has gone into this. I certainly would not find the time. Will install next week and chuck you some feedback Peter.

Cheers to be honest when I used to do night shifts, I used to sit on teamviewer all night and do them all.  It is a fantastic package even if I do say so myself !! 

14ppkc-6.png

1 hour ago, yurikov said:

Pete, can you tell me where you uploaded the UT2 updates? It sounds very interesting.

Hello

PM me mate, im not sure if I can post links here ??

cheers 

14ppkc-6.png

Thats a lot of work and good of you to share.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Anyone have any luck installing this? I extracted one of the zips (ac) and the default extraction path assumes P3D is installed in Program files which mine is not.

Not sure where the other files are supposed to be extracted to as well.

If you know, let me know.

Thanks,

Mark

newtie give me a pm, lll teamviewer onto your pc and have a look

14ppkc-6.png

you need to find your database folder and replace / add the files in there. 

you then need to go into your simobjects \ ut2 aircraft folder and replace and add the aircraft into that.

on a separate note if anyone can point me to a westjet 767 aardvark or similar paint, the one on Jurgens site doesnt work.. muchas thankyous

14ppkc-6.png

Did all of the above.

Borked the UTII install. Control panel no longer works. "Error setting up flight operations. Failed to compare two elements in array"

If you're going to try this, make back ups of the Databases and SimObjects folders.

You might need it.

Cheers,

Mark