Sign in to follow this  
fluffyflops

Updates for UT2

That sounds like you don't have the updated version to me.  What version control panel do you have??  Do you have the hot fix??

Cheers 

14ppkc-6.png

I get the same error message. Just before that, the following error message briefly appears:

"Error evaluating aircraft repaints

SQLite Error
near "Yellow": syntax error"

When selecting the UT2Weekly_Official database on the Aircraft Repaints Assignments page I get the error  message:

"Error filling Combo Ut 1.

Object variable or With block variable not set."

When selecting the UT2Weekly_Official database on the Data Management Page, the Control Panel crashes.

In the sim UT2 still seems to work though.

I have UT2 Version 2.1

Then this is the problem the control panel is on 2.3. Or 2.4 You guys need to update it or copy and replace the control panel with the one in my zip file.

If you need any help I can teamviewer on and sort it

Cheers 

14ppkc-6.png

The UltimateTraffic2.exe in your ZipFile also is Version 2.10.0.0.

I think I'll go ahead and wait on Flight1's Live replacement.

Thanks anyway.

Mark

your right ralf I just checked.  It has to be the updates and service packs then, because I went on 2 guys pc's today and installed it with no issues and Ive had 4 guys email me back and says its working fine.  

14ppkc-6.png

So any idea what I can do?

What updates or service packs do you mean?

Do I maybe have to install the summer/fall 2016 schedule update first? Haven't done that yet.

Thanks.

Hi,
thanks to pete (tooting), who provided his private update to UT2, I can see now a lot more different aircrafts with up to date  liveries on my airports.

Thank you again.

Bruno

1 hour ago, LOELI12 said:

Hi,
thanks to pete (tooting), who provided his private update to UT2, I can see now a lot more different aircrafts with up to date  liveries on my airports.

Thank you again.

Bruno

I reinstalled my backups this morning. I did some research and the error I was getting is UTII looking for an aircraft on a schedule that's not there. Something(s) are getting overwritten by installing this.

On another note, I still get the error message when opening the control panel but it now works and lots of new aircraft can be found at my major airports; this is after reinstalling my original SimObjects folder. WT*?

Apparently those new ac got written somewhere else! Not complainin' :>)

Mark

Here's the error box I get on starting the UT2 CP: "Program Error: Error setting up flight options.  Failed to compare two elements in the array." There's a button to click OK to close the error box. After that though, I seem to be able to navigate around the CP and make changes as if nothing is actually wrong.  

AI seems fine in the sim, I can definitely see new flights and the higher quality repaints are great.  There appears to be a large number of custom flight schedule data tables, and I really thank Tooting for all the effort compiling this package.

Hans Soule

14 hours ago, LOELI12 said:

Hi,

Thank you again.

Bruno

My pleasure Bruno.

On 3/11/2017 at 11:23 PM, RALF9636 said:

So any idea what I can do?

What updates or service packs do you mean?

Do I maybe have to install the summer/fall 2016 schedule update first? Haven't done that yet.

Thanks.

Looks like this is the issue then, you need to have the summer 2016 update then,  As I did it for my mate James and his definitely works, but he definatley has the update

14ppkc-6.png

also for the people that have emailed me, apolgises for the short cut and paste link !! Im getting alot of requests.

I hope I managed to get to everyone, if I have missed anyone of then resend me a pm.

cheers

14ppkc-6.png

I love your dedication and hard work Pete. So don't get this wrong. However perhaps it would help if you could post a step by step instruction with what to do and what are the prerequisites in UT2/P3Dv3. All these post above do not make it clearer for me and I can imagine that it goes for others as well. I do notice the value of your work in that it leads to more variation, up to date schedules/liveries.

Thanks very much in advance :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

RobdeVries.jpg

I am interested in getting this but I do have a question for you. I do currently use the Summer-Fall 2016 schedule for my UT2 so if I get your 6 GB package how will it affect my UT2?

Is your 6 GB UT2 package more modern or not?

Thanks

Erik