Sign in to follow this  
fluffyflops

Updates for UT2

Morning Gents.

Ive done some more work on the updates, im going to be reloading the end of this week.

Cheers 

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

1 hour ago, tooting said:

Morning Gents.

Ive done some more work on the updates, im going to be reloading the end of this week.

Cheers 

Cheers thanks Pete.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

On ‎26‎.‎03‎.‎2017 at 9:38 AM, tooting said:

Morning Gents.

Cheers 

Hi Pete,

any chance to make your great updates work with the new UTlive? I really like the new options of UTlive but the liveries are still outdated.

Thanks,

Ralf

On Sunday, March 26, 2017 at 3:38 AM, tooting said:

Morning Gents.

Cheers 

Do we still need to PM you brother or can you post a link here?  Cheers.

• Upvote 1

spacer.png

Is there a work around when you have texture folders within a parent texture folder? Thanks

TFS Q400

-Horizon

--Texture1

--Texture2 etc...

Morning all,  I've been working on my updates some more and hope to release a new update this week.  Many thanks 

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

Thanks Pete.

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

On Thursday, March 30, 2017 at 7:18 PM, Boomer said:

Do we still need to PM you brother or can you post a link here?  Cheers.

Cheers.

spacer.png

Hello, just checking that you received my PM about a week ago?

Paul Dumke

On 03/04/2017 at 6:15 AM, tooting said:

Morning all,  I've been working on my updates some more and hope to release a new update this week.  Many thanks 

Any ETA ? No pressure :p

Morning hopefully by tomorrow morning.

Cheers 

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

What folders/files to I back up before installing this update?

In case I want to rollback?

Manny

Beta tester for SIMStarter 

Good Morning Gents..

So after 9 hours of uploading the new update is ready.  Please feel free to send me a PM.

Ive got about 60 emails to get though so bear with me, Im also busy working this weekend

To answer a few questions Ive been asked.

1.You must have the 2016 summer schedule update and the service pack for it to work.

2.I do not have Ultimate Traffic 2 live, So ive no idea if the updated aircraft will work with it.  

3.You must down load all the files and use winzip to unzip them.  Amazon cloud drive will only let me upload files upto 2gb.  So Ive had to separate them.  

4.My suggestion is you back up your files before copying the update.

5. When you unzip the files you will see where they need to go.  I would back up your files.  Then clean out the folder and completely replace with mine.

ONE VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT  THING, YOU MUST NOT DELETE YOUR   UT2Settings.CFG 

THIS WILL BE IN THE BELOW FOLDER

AppData\Roaming\Flight One Software\Ultimate Traffic 2

Im still trying to find a Westjet 767 that works, and also a tianjin airlines a330, If someone can find one Ill be internally grateful

Ive done about 4 hours work on it since the last update.  A few of the changes I remember doing are as follows 

8 airline names changed to the correct names

787-900 liveries amended / added

Tianan Airlines amended.

cargologicair added / amended

easyjet summer 2017 added 

smartlynx added / amended

I look forward to seeing your screenshots !!!

Many thanks

• Upvote 3

14ppkc-6.png