Sign in to follow this  
fluffyflops

Updates for UT2

Anyone help me here? I have 2016 schedule and v2.10 for the control panel 

heres a video of the error im getting   excuse the music hehe 

Okay so update: i was able to get into the control panel, but i just need one thing done if anyobdy could help and that is to be able to see the liveries in side the sim. Currently i get the old liveries and there was no point of me installing this. I dont usually fly offline so i dont really need to worrry about time tables etc, all i need is the liveries into the sim if anybody could help ill be extremely thankful. Thanks Mehdi

Hello I'm going to upload another update this week.  I'll let you know when it's done.  Cheers 

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

New upload done and ready for download. Cheers

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

On 4/25/2017 at 1:02 AM, MehdiAli said:

Anyone help me here? I have 2016 schedule and v2.10 for the control panel 

heres a video of the error im getting   excuse the music hehe 

I would imagine one of the database files is corrupted.  

14ppkc-6.png

Thank you for this contribution Pete, surely a giant job!

I'm using UT2 strictly for the models as I'm only flying online with vPilot 2. I have no active AI routes.

Does anyone know if I can use these packet only for updating and adding models to my FSX's Simobject\UT2?

Thanks,

23.png

On 03/05/2017 at 5:43 AM, tooting said:

I would imagine one of the database files is corrupted.  

any idea how to figure which one? thanks

Look at the size is any of them 0 kb?? 

In the database folder.  

14ppkc-6.png

Also can someone confirm if they have ai traffic in Vancouver CYVR.  I'm getting a bizarre situation that I'm not getting any in cyvr.  Thanks

14ppkc-6.png

Hi Pete,

I think I've found an error with the AIA Westjet 767 which would have prevented it displaying. The cfg file specifies the PW model but the actual textures are labelled for the GE model so I changed the cfg file to point to the GE model and the livery displays in FS Repaint at least. Perhaps this was the problem?

In the course of optimising the textures I've come across quite a few aircraft where the cfg files point to the wrong models or texture folders preventing them from displaying. Also a number of DDS textures appear to be flipped so not displaying properly.

I need to write something to scan through all the aircraft folders to pinpoint the above which should make it easier to go in and fix the problems.

Could you PM me a link with your latest update from last week please so that I'm working with the latest version.

Thanks

44 minutes ago, robmw said:

Could you PM me a link with your latest update from last week please so that I'm working with the latest version.

+1

On 05/05/2017 at 5:56 AM, tooting said:

Look at the size is any of them 0 kb?? 

In the database folder.  

Nope all of them have a file size. teh smallest one is 176kb UT2Weekly_aig_dhldeguatemala_wi14-15.db

Has anyone else noticed any of the texture issues I think are present? As an example the UTT B787 has a number of flipped dds textures. It looks as if bmp textures were converted directly to dds without compensating for the fact that bmp textures are flipped internally by the sim before display. It's only some of the dds textures but I've found quite a few so far as there are such a large number of additional aircraft in Pete's updates!

I think I can pinpoint missing models and textures automatically but the only way to find the flipped textures is by eye going through all the variations using a tool like FS Repaint. It would be very time consuming doing this in the sim as you'd need to make sure a schedule was active with the aircraft you want to see. That might be why there haven't been many comments from elsewhere as you'd have to be in the right place at the right time to notice the missing / flipped textures?