Sign in to follow this  
Mephic

MyTraffic 6.0a - lost almost all traffic

Hi all

I really need help as I want to avoid reinstall of sim due to plenty of addons. 

I was using MT 6.0a without any issues with my P3D. Today I installed EIDW freeware scenery (Dublin) which had its own installer. It was created for FSX but with a little help of ADE I fixed the taxiways and all worked fine. Not sure if that installation had any impact, but suddenly my MyTraffic 6.0a stopped to show the amounts of traffic it showed in the past (for e.g. with 25% slider of Airline Traffic I had around 80 planes in certain scenario. Now I have 3-5 max.) 

I tried to reinstall MyTraffic 6.0a but it didn't solve the problem. EIDW scenery I installed has no uninstaller but I deactivated it and removed it - no luck either. 

It's killing me because my sim worked really fine and now I'm completely stuck - anyone has idea? 

Reinstalling MyTraffic wasn't the best idea as it was working fine prior to installing Dublin. Have you looked at the ADE or AFCAD that is used by the Dublin that you installed? Also don't forget to remove or rename the EIDW file that comes with MyT6 to avoid other issues.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Hi Dave. 

Thanks for your post, but as mentioned I already tried various things listed on MT 6.0a page in FAQ, then as next step I  removed EIDW Dublin completely (the addon one) to make sure the issue is gone - but it's not. 

Mt 6.0a is configured properly, it is in scenery library and it is in simobjects cfg. I am really lost what's the issue. I only see couple of planes.

Issue resolved - Freeware version of Dublin installed 6 bgl traffic files which are outdated (FS8) and blocked MT schedules. . It placed them in World/Scenery. Fortunately, after I removed them, MT works again as it should. 

Make sure that you also rename the MyT 6 airport file:

BR2_EIDW.BGL

which is usually located in folder:

G:\MyTraffic Professional\MyTraffic\Scenery

to something other than BGL. Else, the two addon airport versions will conflict in odd ways.

There are two versions of the freeware EIDW installer, one that installs an FS8/9 traffic BGL file and one that doesn't.