Sign in to follow this  
Gartro

Godzone Real New Zealand airports - 50% off

Thanks ! Was not aware of this dev.   Purchased and downloaded....

Mike

Cheers, guys. Just a bit of info on the earlier Godzone/Real NZ stuff. Much of the FSX scenery has been released as freeware on AVSIM, the only exceptions are Southern Lakes and Supercity, which are larger than the AVSIM filesize limit. Note that most of the downloads available on AVSIM are not fully compatible with FTX NZ.

Many have been shortlisted for major updates with FTX compatibility (similar to the two current scenery products on Simmarket) but this will take a long, long time.

If you do buy the scenery during the half-price sale, please consider submitting a review/rating on SimMarket, as a good review goes a long way to get the word out!

I purchased Dunedin direct, rather than through Simmarket (although I have bought many products from there).

The comment about a "review/rating on SimMarket" prompted me to recall that as a result of me buying and using Dunedin, in late December 2016 I emailed a retail site from which I had bought Tauranga a few years ago but which did not sell Dunedin, saying in part: "In my opinion, Dunedin is the best scenery/airport combination I have come across".

Gary

I have Dunedin and Nelson and they are outstanding, they come with quite a bit of surrounding territory and blend in quite well with Orbx NZSI.  You can see the join, but it doesnt detract from the product.  Reccommend you get it, especially as it is such a low price.

Godzone's sceneries are, have always been and will hopefully continue to be absolutely top class! Fully worth the money.

:smile:

Dunedin looks amazing. From looking at the screenshots it looks like it's not just the airport, but a huge surrounding area is covered.

Best regards,

Neal McCullough

I bought Dunedin and Nelson direct from the developer. Thanks for the tip re the 50% off sale.

First time I have purchased scenery from this developer and I'm very impressed.

Frame rates are excellent and seems to be fine re VAS.

Looks authentic and high quality.

One of my better scenery purchases :-)

18 hours ago, Aharon said:

frame rate??

Memory resource intensive??

No need to worry - all good, really.