Sign in to follow this  
RXP

RXP GTN 750/650 Touch v2.4.2 available

5 hours ago, ryanbatcund said:

Still I'm unable to get click spots working for the GTN750/GTN650 model.  The two lines you wanted me to edit out are not present in that file at all.

ANIM_begin
ATTR_draw_disable
ATTR_no_cull
ATTR_manip_command button RXP/GTN/TOGGLE_WINDOW_1 
TRIS 0 18
ATTR_draw_enable
ATTR_cockpit
ATTR_manip_none
TRIS 18 18
ATTR_draw_disable
ATTR_manip_command button RXP/GTN/TOGGLE_WINDOW_2 
TRIS 36 18

You should see something like this in the Cessna_172SP_GTN_cockpit.obj file, just delete the red lines or wait till XP11 is out of beta.

Here is the link to original file https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2upfuyqwzr83dh/Cessna 172SP.zip?dl=0

Also delete files that came with the 750/750 setup.

Tom

Negative... not working here.  Since it's working for you it's obviously something different on my end.  (Probably a classic case of PEBKAC!!)  I guess I'll have to wait or go to the dual GTN750 model.  For whatever its worth, those two lines differ between the dual GTN750 models and the GTN750/GTN650 models.  _command button with the GTN750/650 and _command hand for the dual GTN750's.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Additionally, the knobs. home button and Direct buttons don't seem to work on the bezel of the gauges.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

As the latest conversion of XP11 Cessna 172SP to GTN 750 only works with version 2.4.2 here it is until release.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2upfuyqwzr83dh/Cessna 172SP.zip?dl=0

To install just unzip and paste to Cessna 172 folder in XP11.

The only file that will be replaced is panel.png all the rest are new files.

Seaplane and normal models included.

Click on sim card holders to open popup windows.

The knobs top right control brightness.

Master GTN button added UPPER/LOWER/OFF.

Enjoy,

Tom.

• Upvote 1

Thanks a lot Tom for your hard work with this mod. It is fantastic!

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Please help me with understanding why I still see the old GPS on the 3D panel and not the GTN? I did the install as written and can see the GTN on the Plug in but still see the old GPS's and not the new GTN.

Getting closer, discovered it created a complete other C172 to pick and that got me the 3D screens but they are blank. The 2D pop outs show all the stuff on the screen but in the 3D version they are just blacked out.  Any help on now what i am missing?

11 hours ago, bluebell2 said:

As the latest conversion of XP11 Cessna 172SP to GTN 750 only works with version 2.4.2 here it is until release.

I think this might be my problem as to why I am seeing a blank or black screen in the 3d panel. I click on check for updates and it says I have the latest but it says my version is 2.4.0 not the 2.4.2 that you are referencing. How do I get the 2.4.2 and do you think that will fix my blank screen in the 3D panel?

Found the link and I'm up and running! Wahoo! Now to give XP11 a real honest try.

22 hours ago, Ident said:

Getting closer, discovered it created a complete other C172 to pick and that got me the 3D screens but they are blank. The 2D pop outs show all the stuff on the screen but in the 3D version they are just blacked out.  Any help on now what i am missing?

I have the exact same problem.

2 minutes ago, Dean_EGTC said:

I have the exact same problem.

Go to the bottom of the first post in this thread and download the ecommerce file which is 2.4.2.  Install that version and you should be good as that was what I was missing. Guessing 2.4.2 is still beta so that why it shows 2.4.0 as being most current.

Hi, to clarify, the 2.4.2 was supposed to be released a couple weeks back until we've got reports of missing targets in the TCAS when on PiloteEdge/Vatsim. I've contact Keith (PiloteEdge) for working this out and it has been nearly 3 weeks I've not got any answer back. I initially planned this would be resolved quickly...

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

Tom any plans on a 650 version? (I didn't purchase the 750 as the 3 real aircraft I fly have 650's and want to sim with what I fly) Excellent work on the 750's. I created a dummy C172 to see how they look in the panel. Amazing.

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:24 AM, bluebell2 said:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/b2upfuyqwzr83dh/Cessna 172SP.zip?dl=0

To install just unzip and paste to Cessna 172 folder in XP11.

The only file that will be replaced is panel.png all the rest are new files.

Seaplane and normal models included.

Click on sim card holders to open popup windows.

The knobs top right control brightness.

Master GTN button added UPPER/LOWER/OFF.

Enjoy,

Tom.

I tried the above and ever since I cannot get the 750 to go on. I even went back to the original 172 and all I get is a black screen for the GTN750.  I have tried different versions including 2.4.2 and still no luck.  I would really appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,

Howard

Howard

Jetline Systems: Intel 8th Gen Core i7 8700K (4.8GHz Overclock); GTX 1080 Ti; LG Curved UltraWide 3440x1440 Monitor