Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Altas 747-400F Released!

Hey guys, just had some time away form the real world to finish this one up and get her uploaded.

I added the dirt and details similar to my previous uploads.

qQDWjP.jpg

MVfHUU.jpg

3NVZlL.jpg

LKeK1U.jpg

n9QUhj.jpg

Will upload the BCF when I fix a few errors I found on her.  Enjoy her guys!

• Upvote 6

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Steve

Looks excellent. That Atlas will be in the air for many hours.

Processed and ready to fly!

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

Thanks guys!   Brian N, thanks as usual for the speedy post to the library.  I'll get that TWA done for you when the real world stops getting in the way!

Michael, I hope you get many hours of enjoyment from her.....I'll be flying her often as well.

Brian T, good to hear your safe at your destination.  I'll have to try and recreate some of your routes some day when we can get together and plan them out!  I will take you up on that FMC tips and tricks, Lord knows I could use it...again when time is not our enemy, LOL.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

9 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

Thanks guys!   Brian N, thanks as usual for the speedy post to the library.  I'll get that TWA done for you when the real world stops getting in the way!

Michael, I hope you get many hours of enjoyment from her.....I'll be flying her often as well.

Brian T, good to hear your safe at your destination.  I'll have to try and recreate some of your routes some day when we can get together and plan them out!  I will take you up on that FMC tips and tricks, Lord knows I could use it...again when time is not our enemy, LOL.

Oh I know all about the "real world" getting in the way. I had the weekend from hell last weekend and barely had time to breathe. So I know where you are coming from.

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators

Steve

I installed the ptp file using the OC for a KDFW-PANC flight. Twice I started FSX but when the plane was selected and fly now clicked the initialization froze at 17. I then uninstalled the ptp file and selected the PMDG N475NC and the initialization completed. Just a heads up. I need to go through download, unzip and install again to make sure it was not a corrupt download. but I just didn't have the time right now. I had to get airborne on the way to PANC. I want to get it done before dinner without using time compression. I will try again later tonight.

Stunning work Steve!

Mauricio Brentano

55 minutes ago, pcubine said:

Steve

I installed the ptp file using the OC for a KDFW-PANC flight. Twice I started FSX but when the plane was selected and fly now clicked the initialization froze at 17. I then uninstalled the ptp file and selected the PMDG N475NC and the initialization completed. Just a heads up. I need to go through download, unzip and install again to make sure it was not a corrupt download. but I just didn't have the time right now. I had to get airborne on the way to PANC. I want to get it done before dinner without using time compression. I will try again later tonight.

Hey Michael,

Not sure what the issue could be, it seemed to package up no different than my other uploads.

I'll check the upload tonight when I get home and if I get the same issue I'll re-upload.  Brian N, I may need your assistance to coordinate things if the current upload is corrupt (If you could download and try her to see if you get the same issue as Michael that would be very helpful)

Thanks.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Another gem!

Beautifully done, Steve

It will join the stable this afternoon!

it will huff and puff hauling heavy loads into and out of the Andes high altitude airports!

Keep them coming and thanks for the work!

Roberto

Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada

Very nicely done, brother...d/l link please.

spacer.png

I've tracked the Atlas Qantas flights a number of times on flightaware. They use a QF flight number.

Pete Richards

Aussie born, Sydney (YSSY) living in Whitehorse, Yukon (CYXY)

Windows 11 Pro loaded on a Sabrent 1TB Rocket Nvme PCIe 4.0, Ryzen 9 7950x3d, MSI X670-Pro Wifi Motherboard, MSI RTX 4070 Ti Ventus 3X 12G OC, 64GB DDR5-6000 C30 Corsair Vengeance, 2x 1TB Samsung 960 Pro NVMe for MSFS2020, 4TB Seagate BarraCuda HD, Corsair RMx 1000W PSU, NZXT Kraken X63 280mm AIO, Phanteks P600S Case.

Steve

Went through the routine again starting with download from the Avsim Library. It is initializing now. Either I screwed something up or the download was corrupt.

6 hours ago, r_stopnicki said:

Another gem!

Beautifully done, Steve

It will join the stable this afternoon!

it will huff and puff hauling heavy loads into and out of the Andes high altitude airports!

Keep them coming and thanks for the work!

Roberto

Thanks Roberto! Make sure you don't overload her ....we know how tricky operating from La Paz is! :smile:

5 hours ago, Boomer said:

Very nicely done, brother...d/l link please.

Hey Chris, click the link at the bottom of my signature.  You can get all my paints on Avsim from that link

5 hours ago, petkez said:

I've tracked the Atlas Qantas flights a number of times on flightaware. They use a QF flight number.

Nice Pete. Hope you'll take her on one of those flights yourself.

4 hours ago, pcubine said:

Steve

Went through the routine again starting with download from the Avsim Library. It is initializing now. Either I screwed something up or the download was corrupt.

Good to hear Michael.  I couldn't think of anything I've done differently and the email we get from the Avsim library for each upload said the checksum was valid.  Hope you enjoy taking her around the globe!

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg