This is my first forum post, and after a while of searching I felt like Avsim is the place to ask. Does anyone know where I could aqquire a desk clamp for the Saitek Cessna yoke system? I recently have purchased this yoke used from a guy online who didn't have the clamp. Any help is appreciated.

Might want to visit Saitek website and send them a support request and see if they provide parts to their yoke?

Good luck!

5 minutes ago, MartinRex007 said:

Might want to visit Saitek website and send them a support request and see if they provide parts to their yoke?

Good luck!

Thanks for the quick reply Martin, but I have heard of others contacting MadCatz and getting told no or no reply at all. I also have looked on the saitek website but there support is run through Logitech's website and is only a support forum kind of like avsim.

Do you live in the UK?

MarkH

gGzCVFp.jpg
Core i7-7700K / 32Gb DDR4 / Gigabyte GTX1070 / 1080p x 3 x weird / Win7 64 Pro

Some bent metal and a nut n bolt 🤗 Easy to make a clamp

or, Velcro, 

take a walk around a hardware store to find  inspiration! 

Ive made some awesome clamps this way. 🤓

Luke Pype

There is lots of screw holes on the top and bottom. I have mine screwed to my desk.

CPU: Intel i9-11900K @5.2 / RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200 / GPU: 4080 16GB /

If you go to one of those thrift stores (you know, the kind that sell everything for a couple of bucks), I reckon you'd find a couple of small G-Clamps which would do the job.

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Thanks everone for the replies and help. I was thinking about making my own clamp and I guess thays what I'll have to do. 

One of the spiral plastic clamps stripped on mine, so I went to the local home supply store, picked up to small C-Clamps that it was back in business.  See photo below.

Yoke%20C-Clamps.png

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

One of the spiral plastic clamps stripped on mine, so I went to the local home supply store, picked up to small C-Clamps that it was back in business.  See photo below.

Thanks