Sign in to follow this  
Wyster

GTN 750 Trainer installation issue

I downloaded and installed the files as per what I think were the instructions and I end up with this error,

" Setup could not install the extra files, The Garmin Trainer installer returned:

The System cannot find the file specified

Setup will now continue installing normally but the product will fail running Properly"

I start the sim, Plugin is there open it up on the screen and its blank cannot turn on.

Any ideas ?

Hi, you may need to uninstall both the GTN 750 and the Garmin Trainer then download and install the latest versions on both. I had to do this recently to correct a problem. All seems to be working well now.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply but I only downloaded it yesterday so was hoping it was the latest and greatest.

Hi, once you have uninstalled both programs, look in c drive for a flight 1 folder containing a file "gtn 750p3d.lic" and delete it. This has solved reinstall problems in the past.

2 hours ago, Philip Ogden said:

Hi, once you have uninstalled both programs, look in c drive for a flight 1 folder containing a file "gtn 750p3d.lic" and delete it. This has solved reinstall problems in the past.

This is the X-plane forum.. "p3d" I don't think so..

Bert

Thanks for the Help guys, now I can get it in the sim and use it, but it does not interact with the plane im flying, Put all the Way points in etc, Set it on Nav on the AP and it does nothing.

What else could I have done wrong ?