Sign in to follow this  
Adrien Rappillard

Add-On Beechcraft 350 with Proline 21 avionics system

Hi everyone

I'm a professionnal pilot on KingAir 250 with Proline 21 avionics system, for medical evacuation over Corsica to France continent and I would like to download the add-on KingAir 350 or KingAir 250 if it exists...

Could you please notice me the procedure to download this add-on ?? I would be very thanks-full :gaul:

I have got of course, the Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition.

Thanks for your reponse...

Best regard's

Adrien RAPPILLARD

www.milviz.com is working on such an addon, the only one of which I am aware. Unfortunately, their product is not ready for sale at this time.

Is this the one you are looking at?  http://milviz.com/flight/products/KA350/index.php

Yep, still looks like it's not finished yet!

Important: This product is currently unavailable.

We are actively assessing and revising the planned and implemented feature list so as to provide a truly authentic simulation to our customers. Please be aware that the listed features and descriptions on this page, including those shown in the above product images, are subject to change prior to this product being again made available for purchase.

Edited by charliearon
added info

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool:

Yeah this pic is updated - still a WIP

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

As of right now, there is not a good King Air of any sort with the Proline 21 package.  Currently, only Friendly Panels has a B350 with two models, one with the older Collins FPI 900 avionics, the other model does have Proline 21 avionics, but it is not fully detailed and is really just a repackaging of the stock FS9-FSX GPS and aircraft systems.  Certainly not sufficient for a real-world King Air pilot to use to maintain proficiency.

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

There is also the Carenado Kingair 350 ofcourse, but their Proline 21 is probably simplistic.

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS