Sign in to follow this  
shlomiAB

Hard stutters in my P3D v3.4

Hi
I am using p3d v3.4 and in this addons:
Orbx FTX global + vector + openLC North America and Europe + FTX trees and FTX England + Ireland + North Germany.
Rex 4 
PMDG 737,747 V3,777
Aerosoft airbus a318-321

I installed all my sceneries and addons and then tried to fly and I got in PMDG and Aerosoft between 30-55 FPS but it is unstable it can be for a second 55 FPS and second after that to be 30 FPS and some less (28-29 FPS)

More to this I have really hard stutters in virtual cockpit and if I try to move inside cockpit it really slow and the picture is like stuck.

My PC:
i7 6700k 4.8ghz (Overclocked)
GTX 1080
16GB Ram
Corsair h115i liquid cooling

What can i do about it? I tried everything and nothing solve it.
I can't fly like this, also I made a try and I reinstalled p3d without addons only PMDG and scenery I got same problem (without FTX and REX)
Thank you

Remove everything.

Create new cfg file. Don't modify anything.

Add one scenery  at a time using the same aircraft to test.

The offending scenery/aircraft will reveal itself.

Mark

2 minutes ago, newtie said:

Remove everything.

Create new cfg file. Don't modify anything.

Add one scenery  at a time using the same aircraft to test.

The offending scenery/aircraft will reveal itself.

Mark

I already did it 

it's happen without any addons except PMDG and the scenery.

same problem with all this addons

what to do?

It may or may not be. You need to find out.

Basic troubleshooting is a reductive process.

You start removing things until you start making progress.

Are you sure you did everything I asked in the original post?

Which Nvidia drivers are you using? Latest drivers are having issues, i went back to 376.33 and that stopped my hard  stutters 

31 minutes ago, newtie said:

It may or may not be. You need to find out.

Basic troubleshooting is a reductive process.

You start removing things until you start making progress.

Are you sure you did everything I asked in the original post?

I did scan with my NOD 32 anti virus I have no virus in my computer...

20 minutes ago, alyzar said:

Which Nvidia drivers are you using? Latest drivers are having issues, i went back to 376.33 and that stopped my hard  stutters 

Maybe.. it was good before 2 weeks.

i am using 378.78

Good advise about one addon at a time,,,,finds the offending issue, also Nvidia 378.78 has vas leakage issues....I am using 376.33, which is stable.

1 hour ago, shlomiAB said:

I did scan with my NOD 32 anti virus I have no virus in my computer...

Maybe.. it was good before 2 weeks.

i am using 378.78

He wasn't referring to actually having a virus, but that your AV may be the source of the stutters due it constantly scanning your sim.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

25 minutes ago, MAHLER said:

Good advise about one addon at a time,,,,finds the offending issue, also Nvidia 378.78 has vas leakage issues....I am using 376.33, which is stable.

It happened to you in more games? Except the simulator?

Try vsync to adaptive in the Nvidia CP. Solved my stutter issues. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

6 hours ago, Wise87 said:

Try vsync to adaptive in the Nvidia CP. Solved my stutter issues. 

I did this the stutter is some better but it is not perfect like it was before, I get 55 FPS In PMDG 737 cockpit

You think the cause can be because nvidia drivers?

Hi,

About the anti-virus. The point is not only to scan your PC for possible virus and spy but also to exclude your sim folders from being scanned while your sim is running. Locate this setting in your anti-virus or security protection to exclude your sim folders.

Mike

My sim is as smooth as silk 99% of the time, I run on an AMD CPU with the NVidia GTX780 and 16 gig RAM. I have, uninstalled Windows defender, uninstalled NVidia Experience, I don't use an anti virus ( and never have), I make sure the Water setting never goes above medium. I also use PTA. And, I never get any Ooms ever. Oh, and I always use the latest NV drivers.Don't believe me just watch.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!