Sign in to follow this  
macpilot

Installed FS2Crew Today P3d CTD

Installed FS2CREW. Enabled FS2crew in the config Manager. Ran P3d version 3.4.18.19475. Default load screen loads. Select PMDG 777 house. Airport gate at KPHL. Select OK and P3d CTD with no error message. Disable FS2creaw in config Manager. Same setup and everything loads fine.

What am I missing?

Thanks

Bill McCracken

Windows 10 64

i7 CPU with 12 gb internal memory

Nvidia GTX 1070

Bryan,

I followed your instructions with same results.

After deleting and reinstalling.

Ran config enabled FS2crew. Closed config program. Should the config program be closed?

started P3d

selected KPHL active runway. With default aircrafted.

everything loaded fine. Selected PMDG 777 house. When it attempted to load CTD.

Don't know what I could be doing wrong.

Thanks.

Bill McCracken

Bryan,

I may have a clue to the problem. When I first purchased PMDG 777 for P3d. I had a problem that P3d CTD before loading. I identified the problem coming from RAASPro. So I disabled (Change from false to True) it from loading in the DLL.XML file. That took care of the CTD problem. I just went in again and change it back to false. Once again P3d CTD without loading. Hopefully with this additional information you may be able to tell me what to do with both problems.

Update: Today Downloaded and installed 3/5/17 RAASPRO update for PMDG 777. Still same problem CTD without loading P3d.

I hope this helps.

Thank You.

Bill McCracken

Edited by macpilot
Additional Information

Hi Bill,

So I'm straight, if you disable RAAS via the DLL.XML, does the regular FS2Crew program work (the flight crew program)?

For your RAAS CTD issue, check the bottom of this page:

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=help_and_trouble_shooting

I think you've got an audio issue.

Bryan,

So I'm straight, if you disable RAAS via the DLL.XML, does the regular FS2Crew program work (the flight crew program)?

NO.

Sound Blaster Audigy FX has the latest driver.

Not sure this matters.

In the XML Util FSX folder in the RAASPro Res folder references FSX. Shouldn't  there be a reference to P3d not FSX. This program doesn't work anyway. Since it's looking in FSX. All of this is in the Prepar3d V3 folder.

BTW I have no sound issues. I'm not attempting to use the sound version of the program. But, the button version.

There is nothing special about this installation of P3d.

Thanks.

Bill