Sign in to follow this  
steve howlett

Ezdok updated

just incase anyone missed it.Ezdok has been updated to 2.1 and now adds an observer mode plus more fixes.

update Ezdok once p3d has started by opening Ezdok and using the update buton.

steve

Tried to update this morning but the updater hung on the backup of old version.  Didn't see anything on the Flight1 forum about this update either....

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus ▪︎ Intel i9-12900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 4090Ti ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo ▪︎ Windows 11 Home ▪︎ 3x Western Digital Black SN850 2TB NVME SSD ▪︎  ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU ▪︎ Fractal Design Meshify 2 ATX Case

you would never know there has been an update.i only saw a post about it by chance and checked Ezdok.the update button was flashing.so i updated from there.automatic updating would be better.

steve

The updater didn't work for me (again).  Quick support on the F1 forum, though from the developer - he posted a link to the updated file.

Thanks - Rich

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus ▪︎ Intel i9-12900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 4090Ti ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo ▪︎ Windows 11 Home ▪︎ 3x Western Digital Black SN850 2TB NVME SSD ▪︎  ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU ▪︎ Fractal Design Meshify 2 ATX Case

On 3/12/2017 at 8:40 AM, richbonneau said:

The updater didn't work for me (again).  Quick support on the F1 forum, though from the developer - he posted a link to the updated file.

Thanks - Rich

Hi Rich. I'm having the same problem! The developer points you to his troubleshooting page, however downloading the recommended updater did not solve the issue.

Is there a different solve??

Thanks

Greg

Greg, just download the update here and remove the old EZCA.exe with the new one. Finished!

• Upvote 1

Allways three greens,
Markus

VFR-Flightsimmer.de