Sign in to follow this  
debarba

No way to register V7 beta

Hello, I've downloaded and installed V7 Beta of VoxATC. The installation went fine but when FSX-SE comes up, it says to click Enable in the window. When I do that, I get a message "This VoxATC installation requires registration. See help file." I cannot find any way to register this so I can see it. Anyone know of any way around this?

Thanks,

Bob

Did you have VOXATC  V6 installed also? That's what usually causes this error message. Also did you use the correct installer for FSX-SE?

VOXATC  beta 7 requires no registration  as the the manual states. If you don't have a previous  version installed, something  must have gone wrong  with the installation.

Thanks for the reply. I went through the following steps and am still being prompted to register the product.

1) Uninstalled via Control Panel VoxATC FSX-SE

2) Uninstalled VoxPOP Base

3) Uninstalled VoxPOP Male Voice 1

4) Uninstalled VoxPOP Female Voice 1 (at this point no VoxATC products are installed)

5) Scanned entire C drive for any folders labeled "Internal Workings" and deleted any found

6) Scanned HKLM and HKCU for any entries with "Internal Workings" or VoxATC and deleted them

7) Installed (in order) A) VoxATC V7 Beta B)VoxPOP Base C) VoxPOP Male Voice 1 D) VoxPOP Female Voice 1

8) Rebooted system - started FSX-SE. When I click "Enable" I receive the message about having to register.

Can anyone tell me specifically what it's finding than makes it think a production version is installed and needs registration?

Thanks in advance,

Bob