Sign in to follow this  
jcomm

Madeira X Evolution - feedback ?

Tittle says it all :-)

Looking forward to read from P3Dv3 users ( latest p3dv3 release ) of this Aerosoft Madeira release...

Thx

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Wait till the first update is available ... support is good, but it took me many, many hours to make it work correctly.

Mesh issues, lights issues, coast line issues .... and I have still some spots where I nearly fall through the surface. And I'm not alone.

Beside this, the scenery is ok (I do not say very good etc... it's ok and you won't regret it)

Wonder why Aerosoft does obvisiously no beta testing ... 

• Upvote 1

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 hours ago, guenseli said:

Wait till the first update is available ... support is good, but it took me many, many hours to make it work correctly.

Mesh issues, lights issues, coast line issues .... and I have still some spots where I nearly fall through the surface. And I'm not alone.

Beside this, the scenery is ok (I do not say very good etc... it's ok and you won't regret it)

Wonder why Aerosoft does obvisiously no beta testing ... 

Is this with the new Madeira X Evolution? Because the problems you mention was an issue with Madeira X . That was when it wasn't compatible with P3D . But with this latest version of Madeira i assume Aerosoft might have fix those issues .

Mr Leny

CPU I7 8700K @ 5.0GHz , MOBO -Asus Maximus X Hero (WiFi AC),GPU - GTX1080 TI , RAM - CORSAIR Vengeance RGB 16GB DDR4 3600MHz
SSD -Crucial MX500 1TB (P3D Install Only)
OS- Samsung 960 EVO 500GB (Window 10 Pro 64)

53 minutes ago, mr340 said:

But with this latest version of Madeira i assume Aerosoft might have fix those issues .

Yes, Evolution of course...

I have not installed the old version of Madeira

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester

Running fine on P3D v3.4 with FTX Landclass, Orbx Vectors, AS2016, etc. Worked without modification, nicely done, no great impact on FPS. Also included Porto Santo and the islands look great and realistic.

+1

Same here, good FPS, no complaints - even working in 3.3 (minus the ground polygons)

Erhard

I9 11900k RTX 3080 TI 3 x 55" LED TV 4K, 2 more PCs for displays and hardware connection Prosim A320

What do you mean by minus the ground polygons?

I've been thinking about getting the new Madeira scenery but I'm on P3Dv3.2 and want to make sure it will work without any issues.

I recently had some issues with the ground textures at Aerosoft Rome after upgrading to the latest version of this scenery that were likely caused by me not running P3Dv3.4. Going back to the previous version of Rome solved the problem.

Richard Åsberg

Working perfectly for me. I only had 1 issue with LPPS at the beggining but support was really fast and effective. I definitely recommend it!!

17 minutes ago, Flightplayer said:

Working perfectly for me. I only had 1 issue with LPPS at the beggining but support was really fast and effective. I definitely recommend it!!

And what version of P3D are you running?

Richard Åsberg

Confirm that with 3.4.22 taxiway markings are now there.

Erhard

I9 11900k RTX 3080 TI 3 x 55" LED TV 4K, 2 more PCs for displays and hardware connection Prosim A320

Thanks for the heads-up but too bad we are now starting to see add-ons that brake backwards compatibility and not for different versions of the simulator such as P3Dv2 vs P3Dv3 which is fully understandable but betweeen different revisions such as P3Dv3.2, P3Dv3.3 and P3Dv3.4.

Especially when lots of people are still on previous revisions of P3Dv3 for very good reasons.

I posted a longer comment on this in the linked thread above.

Richard Åsberg

Another sloppy release from Aerosoft which users have to fix for themselves depending on what mesh/terrain/etc they have installed.

Other than that, a much improved Funchal Airport with the exact same Porto Santo. Meh.

CASE: Louqe S1 MKIII CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4070 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

Yup Im sure I wrote in another topic I bet they bosh up the afcad and/or taxi ways...  they do it on all their new releases.

Im on p3d 3.3 and went did a flight there the other day on vatsim, was right on the limits , gusting 30 knots.  

There was 5 of us in the hold trying to get into Funchal.  Was one of the best flights ive done in years on vatsim.

http://vataware.com/flight/58c6e54d5352336ba2000008

14ppkc-6.png