Sign in to follow this  
zsolt23

Nice looking wing flex

Thanks once again for improving an already fantastic product Pmdg. I noticed this morning after the update that the wing flex issue has been addressed. So far this has been most noticable out of all the updates. 

So far I have been flying the Queen primarily and I am blown away to say the least, no complaints here. ( I should get back in the 777 also just to stay current which I find hard with the new Queen in town)

I appreciate you guys listening to customer feedback and thanks for a great product, keep up the good work!

Regards, Zsolt

I need to get back in the 777 myself. I'm here hoping they'll port over the new ground friction mod to it, then single engine taxi will be a pleasure! 

• Upvote 1

Is wingflex changed in last update ?

thanks

JM

Jan Maca

maca11

using PMDG 747 v3

P3D v 4.3

1 hour ago, maca11 said:

Is wingflex changed in last update ?

thanks

JM

The wing now dynamically flexes on the ground based on your fuel load. Low fuel - wings more straight. High fuel load - wings droop downwards on the outer area, as per the real aircraft.

Wes,

It drooped dynamically before too.

Some Dummy™ swapped the moment arms on the RES and MAIN1 and 4 tanks, which caused things to get a bit messed up.

Some Dummy™  <cough><cough>

• Upvote 7

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com

3 hours ago, rsrandazzo said:

Wes,

It drooped dynamically before too.

Some Dummy™ swapped the moment arms on the RES and MAIN1 and 4 tanks, which caused things to get a bit messed up.

Some Dummy™  <cough><cough>

I shall rephrase to "The wing now dynamically flexes on the ground based on the correct parameters. Low fuel - wings more straight. High fuel load - wings droop downwards on the outer area, as per the real aircraft.

Given that this bug was called in by one 'rsrandazzo', (according to PMDG changelog) I think we are best to leave it there LOL :cool: #readbetweenthelines

Well done on the excellent work guys.

Good to know that the wing flex issue has been resolved. I am on holiday in Scotland at the moment, so I will not be able to check it out until after March 20.

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I would also "love to" get back to the 777 to stay current - but I can't. Can't, until the friction model is updated so that it matches that of the 747, which catapults the whole thing into a leage of its own. But once then 777 has all that, then I will surely do some cool FEDEX flights out of KMEM.

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

20 hours ago, zsolt23 said:

So far this has been most noticable out of all the updates. 

Which updates? This is the first one :biggrin:

James Goggi

True. There will be more, in due time...

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

1 hour ago, jgoggi said:

Which updates? This is the first one :biggrin:

Haha, yeah I meant out of all the updates rolled into this first one...you know what I mean.

• Upvote 1