Sign in to follow this  
onebob

C402c and C441 Updates

There are updates for these two (10th March 2017) flysimware products, Give a few days for these to be posted.

Thanks to Flysimware for the continued support.

recap on versions   

402c  v2.2  march

441     v2.1  march

MU-2B  v2.3  Jan

L35A  v2.8    Jan

bob

• Upvote 3

I just came here to post this, but onebob was a bit faster.

Thank you, Flysimware and Bob!

P.S.: MU-2B, not MU35A ... the Learjet seems to be contagious :)

10 minutes ago, ThomasAH said:

I just came here to post this, but onebob was a bit faster.

Only because I knew a mod for the 402 was due. Sent an email re a problem on the Glide Slope capture and got one back to inform me they would be posting an update shortly.

thanks for pointing out the error.

bob

• Upvote 1

What????  Another update for the old 402C?  It is great that Flysimware actually fixes and updates their aircraft, even if they were initially released more than 2 years ago.  If only a certain other company provided such great support.  A big thank you to Flysimware for standing behind their products.

• Upvote 2

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

^^^That's why I'm reluctant to buy from that "certain" company anymore.

And thanks for the tip, Bob.

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

11 hours ago, StewartH said:

^^^That's why I'm reluctant to buy from that "certain" company anymore.

And thanks for the tip, Bob.

Me too!

My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

AN update on the updates.... Hmmm .. no signs yet..( bit disappointing )  anyways will keep checking down at PCAvaitor.

bob

No update for the C402 on fspilotshop yet. I think it was a delay of about 3 weeks for the previous update, which I personally consider very acceptable, but I can very well understand if you want to have it faster.

It seems Flysimware re-issued the last updates of the C441 and C402.

I just downloaded the C441 2.1 again, the installer is from the 16th (compared to the 11th of the previous installer).

I just compared the old 2.1 to the new 2.1, and there are some small differences:

- aircraft.cfg: The "II" of "441 CONQUEST II" was removed in the ui_type entries (maybe to shorten the string, so the appended RDR/GNS can be distinguished from RDR/GTN in smaller columns?)

- model.Main/Cessna441_interior.mdl and model.RDR_GTN/Cessna441_RDR_GTN_interior.mdl:

1. The string "START LEFT ENGINE" has been changed to the correct string "START RIGHT ENGINE" in one position (not sure if this just fixes a tooltip or corrects some functionality)

2. One check for A:ELECTRICAL AVIONICS BUS VOLTAGE has been corrected

- panel.Main/Cessna_441.CAB and panel.RDR_GTN/Cessna_441.CAB: "Wheel chocks can only show if the parking brake is on" (from the updates page)

- texture/X_3D_Gauges3.bmp and texture/X_3D_Gauges3_Night.bmp: A yellow triangle/arrow has been added (I guess that is the upper lubber line on the VOR2/OBI mentioned on the updates page), some visual improvements of the letters on the clock/OAT.

It is great if a developer cares about such details!

It doesn't seem PC Aviator has the 2.1 update for the C441 yet.  Still waiting, but still flying v2.0, of course!

Stew

7 hours ago, StewartH said:

It doesn't seem PC Aviator has the 2.1 update for the C441 yet.

Hi Stew, After reading Thomas AH post I downloaded the file from PC Aviator, The file is still showing in the properties pop up as ver 2.0. so still waiting, at the moment doing a trip round NZ. Found I had purchased way back the A2A c182 for P3D, thought originally I got it for FSX. so plenty to do.  Ha HA

bob

Hi, Bob.  I can wait for the update.  I'm finding many GA airports in the Orbx NA Freeware pack which are very worth visiting in the Milviz C310.  Also, an extended cross country flight from Denver, through the desert southwest all the way across the southern US to Jacksonville in the C441, with several stops on the way.  So, yeah, plenty of flying to do.  And that A2A C182 is very nice for exploring also.

Stew