Sign in to follow this  
onebob

C402c and C441 Updates

15 hours ago, StewartH said:

Hi, Bob.  I can wait for the update

Yea, same here,  may have delayed the 402C, I sent them a message re not being able to select the fuel gauge, did thank them for on-going support.

Yes I have the C310. will look at what you suggested.

these videos by Jerry W or worth watching : quite a few but very entertaining and enlightening.

bob

17 hours ago, StewartH said:

I can wait for the update

Hi Stew, just had an email form Flysimware to say PcAvaitor had posted the updates today.

bob

Excellent, Bob!  Going there now.  Been busy all day and only now saw your note.

Stew

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

5 hours ago, onebob said:

Yea, same here,  may have delayed the 402C, I sent them a message re not being able to select the fuel gauge, did thank them for on-going support.

these videos by Jerry W or worth watching : quite a few but very entertaining and enlightening.

bob

Meh!  "This video is private."

Stew

"Different dog, different fleas"

On 21/3/2017 at 2:52 AM, StewartH said:

Meh!  "This video is private."

Seems to work again, but I had to open it in youtube, not embedded here.

And fspilotshop has updated the C441 and C402 downloads. Drom the C402 installer I have downloaded it looks that they have the updated/corrected patch from March 16th.

1 hour ago, ThomasAH said:

And fspilotshop has updated the C441 and C402 downloads. Drom the C402 installer I have downloaded it looks that they have the updated/corrected patch from March 16th.

I now have ver 2.2 for the 402c and ver 2.1 for the c441 up and running.

I contacted FSW with a problem I had with the fuel gauge on the 402c, click spot not working, if you have this you need to load a default Airplane first.

bob.

On 20/03/2017 at 9:33 PM, onebob said:

bob

Hi Bob,

Thank you for the link ! Very interesting...and too the other Jerry W's videos...great !

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

39 minutes ago, DrumsArt said:

Thank you for the link ! Very interesting...and too the other Jerry W's videos...great !

Yes, don't know if you caught up on the one were he does a sidestep landing at Oakland, very informative video's

glad you enjoyed them

bob

SimMarket has v2.1 for the C441, but still v2.1 for the C402. I'm not sure why that's the case.