Sign in to follow this  
leefree

Flight Management Computer for PMDG aircrafts

I'm just wondering what is the best FMC out there that can run with the PMDG 737, 747v3 and the 777? I do have an ipad with Virtual CDU for those particular aircraft's that I listed but I'm looking to upgrade to something that actually has keys to press when entering flight data and such. I had thought about this one http://www.opencockpits.com/catalog/b747767-mounted-ready-p-397.html but do not see any info regarding compatibility with 747 v3. Also was thinking of buying one from VRinsight but I've been reading that support is pretty sketchy.

The 747 is still a relatively new product, I'm sure they will eventually make it compatibile.

Hi,

I have the Opencockpits 747 FMC v3 running perfectly with the QOTSII.

It requires payware drivers to work though. You can find those here: http://www.flightsim4fun.com/index.html There are also drivers for the NGX and 777.

Cheers

Regards,

Harm Swinkels

boeing-747-wings-pin-ztr6z.png

I just love that we have a fellow Lions fan here! I'm from Michigan originally and have remained a die-hard fan through all the years.

Please sign your real name to your posts though, forum rule, thanks.

• Upvote 1

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

33 minutes ago, Tabs said:

I just love that we have a fellow Lions fan here! I'm from Michigan originally and have remained a die-hard fan through all the years.

Go Hawks! Sorry, couldn't resist. And good job on getting Lang, we wanted him bad.

Nick Hatchel

"Sometimes, flying feels too godlike to be attained by man. Sometimes, the world from above seems too beautiful, too wonderful, too distant for human eyes to see …"
Charles A. Lindbergh, 1953

System: Custom Watercooled--Intel i7-8700k OC: 5.0 Ghz--Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7--EVGA GTX 1080ti Founders Edition--16GB TridentZ RGB DDR4--240GB SSD--460GB SSD--1TB WD Blue HDD--Windows 10--55" Sony XBR55900E TV--GoFlight VantEdge Yoke--MFG Crosswind Pedals--FSXThrottle Quattro Throttle Quadrant--Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS--TrackIR 5--VRInsight MCPii Boeing

On 3/14/2017 at 3:28 AM, Tabs said:

lol yup I never falter or waiver on these guys. Lions fan through and through!

On 3/14/2017 at 4:02 AM, 19dcavscout said:

Go Hawks! Sorry, couldn't resist. And good job on getting Lang, we wanted him bad.

Yeah, I hope we can do something this season :)

-Lee Alexander

26 minutes ago, leefree said:

lol yup I never falter or waiver on these guys. Lions fan through and through!

Yeah, I hope we can do something this season :)

-Lee Alexander

Just not too much of something!

Nick Hatchel

"Sometimes, flying feels too godlike to be attained by man. Sometimes, the world from above seems too beautiful, too wonderful, too distant for human eyes to see …"
Charles A. Lindbergh, 1953

System: Custom Watercooled--Intel i7-8700k OC: 5.0 Ghz--Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7--EVGA GTX 1080ti Founders Edition--16GB TridentZ RGB DDR4--240GB SSD--460GB SSD--1TB WD Blue HDD--Windows 10--55" Sony XBR55900E TV--GoFlight VantEdge Yoke--MFG Crosswind Pedals--FSXThrottle Quattro Throttle Quadrant--Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS--TrackIR 5--VRInsight MCPii Boeing

1 minute ago, 19dcavscout said:

Just not too much of something!

lol no we need a lot of something!

-Lee Alexander