Sign in to follow this  
al_thof

Greetings from new members!

Excuse me elder forum members.

Let me introduce myself.

I'm Althof from Indonesia.

I have been flying with FSX since 2010, I'm doing it just for fun, nothing serious. I usually fly regional medium to short haul routes also international long haul routes.

My favorite route is LHR-CGK and SVO-LHR or SVO-CGK. Maybe anyone in this forum can recommend any epic long haul or even ultra long haul routes? 

I come to this forum to enrich my knowledge and expand my hobby.

If I made some mistake, please pardon myself and guide me to the right way.

Thanks.

oh and, how to change my profile picture?

1 hour ago, al_thof said:

oh and, how to change my profile picture?

Welcome to AVSIM.  To place an Avatar or image in your profile, click on your display name in the upper right hand corner, select Profile and then click in the area of your Profile picture and upload an image.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

12 hours ago, Jim Young said:

Welcome to AVSIM.  To place an Avatar or image in your profile, click on your display name in the upper right hand corner, select Profile and then click in the area of your Profile picture and upload an image.

Best regards,

Jim

Thanks Jim!

I clicked my profile picture, and nothing happens. Or Am I wrong?

Try again.  For some reason our system did not move you from New Members to Members in 24 hours.  Apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Jim

Jim Young | AVSIM Online! - Simming's Premier Resource!

Member, AVSIM Board of Directors - Serving AVSIM since 2001

Submit News to AVSIM
Important other links: Basic FSX Configuration Guide | AVSIM CTD Guide | AVSIM Prepar3D Guide | Help with AVSIM Site | Signature Rules | Screen Shot Rule | AVSIM Terms of Service (ToS)

I7 8086K  5.0GHz | GTX 1080 TI OC Edition | Dell 34" and 24" Monitors | ASUS Maximus X Hero MB Z370 | Samsung M.2 NVMe 500GB and 1TB | Samsung SSD 500GB x2 | Toshiba HDD 1TB | WDC HDD 1TB | Corsair H115i Pro | 16GB DDR4 3600C17 | Windows 10 

Al_thof,

Special greetings from me.  I am an FS9 simmer but have all the other sims.  I use FS9 only because it supports my six monitors much better than the others.  

I am an Aussie expat living in Blitar in East Java and loving it.

I wish you a very pleasant AVSIM experience and I am very sure that is exactly what you will experience. Feel free to take advantage of the vast amount of advice from some very experienced simmers here.

All the best 

Tony Chilcott

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.