Sign in to follow this  
Neso974

Dispaly, switches and knobs do not work

Hello guys,

I have problem with my PDMG product, exatcly when I start free flight or mission the cocpit displays are not presemt the buttons and knobs do not work properly, aircraft accelerate itself without command. I folowed insalling instructions for FSX-Steam Edition Users. Does anybody have an idea to slve this problem.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards 

Neso 974

1 hour ago, Neso974 said:

Does anybody have an idea to slve this problem.

Possibly you did not install the sim connect files as detailed in the README that was downloaded with the installer.

Hello pcubine,

Yes, I did it, I red instructions and installed all three Simconnenct.msi files and I stil have a problem.

Do you see the initialization count down when you first load the aircraft?

Ensure you have NOT assigned the PMDG aircraft as the default aircraft.  Additional information in the Introduction document, please review this for important setup and configuration information.

Please note that full names are required on all posts in the PMDG forums.

Dan Downs KCRP

I've been waiting for years to do this... so please forgive me, just a bit of fun!

• Upvote 1

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

Hello Dan,

I see initialization every time when I start PDMG B737 aircraft and every time when I start FSX SE, PDMG B737 aircraft appears as default. BTW how to insert signature in post?

Nebojsa Savanovic

7 hours ago, Neso974 said:

PDMG B737 aircraft appears as default.

That is a problem.  Please make a default airplane the default, see Introduction for additional information on setting up FSX.

Dan Downs KCRP

You have to have the GoFlight Interface Tool from PollyPot software, for the MCPPRO to work with the PMDG NGX. You also need it for any other GoFlight hardware that you may have.

Neil Ward

CPU Intel Core i7 7740X@4.30Ghz with FrostFlow 240L Liquid Cooling, M/B ROG STRIX X299-E-GAMING, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, RAM G.Skill 32GB DDR4 Ripjaws Blue, 

On 3/12/2017 at 9:29 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

I've been waiting for years to do this... so please forgive me, just a bit of fun!

We have no tower? 

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020