Sign in to follow this  
kiwiflyer45

AI Helicopter traffic in FSX-SE

I tried this question before but it kind of veered off-topic and I didn't really get an answer. I have the FSDG-Nuuk scenery which comes with an AI package that includes helicopters making realistic take-offs, hovering and then doing a realistic transition to forward flight. Heli-Taffic 2009 does NOT work in Steam so that's not the answer. Can someone tell me if it is possible to replicate this with other FSX-SE sceneries and if so, how?

Thanks

Ian

This topic seemed to be of little interest to anyone but in case there is someone who thinks AI helicopter traffic adds to the immersion factor in FS (it does!) I think the answer to my question is that FSDG has figured out how to do it and do it really well, but it's built into some of their more recent sceneries such as LGTS Thessaloniki. As HeliTraffic 2009 doesn't work in SE, I guess that's the best we can hope for unless someone else can figure out how they do it...