Sign in to follow this  
NoobX

Missing Virtual cockpit parts.

Hi,

After installing my 777 in a fresh PC install, I'm having the followings problem: some parts of the VC are invisible (landing gear lever, backlight knobs, throttles top).

The clickspots are present and working, it seems the texture is invisible.

Image 12 and 3.

Any help would be apreciated.

Regards.

EDIT: No sound from VC, only from external view.... It was a problem from my speaker...

Bruno Teixeira.
W11 PRO x64 | i9 13900k | RTX4090 | 32GB DDR5 | MSFS

25 minutes ago, NoobX said:

After installing my 777 in a fresh PC install, I'm having the followings problem: some parts of the VC are invisible (landing gear lever, backlight knobs, throttles top).

What flight simulator, P3D, FSX Box or FSX Steam?

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

P3D.

Bruno Teixeira.

Unfortunateely I don't own it, but these sorts of issues suggest to me that you need to read the installation instructions carefully as they probably include required tweaks to P3D, as they do for both FSX versions.  Also, I believe the T7 doesn't work w/ all versions of P3D, not sure.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

The 777 is compatible with P3D v2.4 - 3.xxx so I don't think this is the problem.  However, I have never seen this problem..., interesting.  All I can come up with is a caution to NOT use a PMDG aircraft as the default aircraft, if that is not the case then try running the installer and selecting repair. If that doesn't resolved the problem then I recommend a trip to PMDG Product Support with a trouble ticket.

Dan Downs KCRP

Did you ever solve this?  I'm having a similar issue with a different product.

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Hi,

Yes, just clear your shaders!

REgards.

Bruno Teixeira.