Sign in to follow this  
emad8470

LNAV

HELLO

I HAVE PROBLEM WITH LNAV P/B   WHEN THE PILOT PUSH IT ON THE FLIGHT MODE PALEL DID NOT ENGAGE AND NO LIGHT ON THE P/B

CAN HELP ME FOR THE PROBLEM

THANKS

Welcome to Avsim!

We'll need to know a little more to help you out.  What aircraft are you flying?  And who was the developer?  You might have more luck going to the developer's own forum - for example, if it's a Boeing (a safe guess if it has LNAV, though others use a similar system) by PMDG, then you should post in the PMDG support forum here on AVSIM.  If it's another developer, find out where tehy provide support and post there.

Here's one possibility - some systems don't let you engage LNAV unless the aircraft is already on a heading toward the next waypoint.  What you have to do is turn the aircraft using heading mode (or by hand-flying it), then engage LNAV when you're close to the original course.  You may also need to get the aircraft in trim and stabilized (that is, not changing its rate of climb) before the NAV modes will kick in.

Someone else will probably mention this, so I'll jump in ahead of them - posting in ALL CAPS is considered shouting, and it will upset people.  You'll want to try upper and lowercase, the way I've done here.

Hope this gives you a start - good luck getting your problem solved.

THANK YOU DEAR Alan-A

THE AIRCRAFT IS FOKKER-50

THE SYSTEM IS ASINGLE UNIVERSAL AVIONICS SYSTEM CORPORATION UNS-1Lw FLIGHT MANAGEMENT COMPUTER WITH INTERNAL WAAS GLOBAL POSTIONING STS.RECEIVER.

I MADE LAMP TEST FOR THE FLIGHT MODE PANEL THE LNAV LIGHT COME ON

SAMCO makes the real airplane, but what software publisher made your simulated airplane?  And where did you buy it?  We need to know that so we can tell you where to go for support.

Please make sure the caps lock is off on your keyboard before you post.  Don't post in all capital letters.