Sign in to follow this  
cgustafson89

Autopilot Hard Time Maintaining ALT/NAV

Hello!

I am having a problem with the 747 autopilot.  It swings trying to maintain altitude (up to +/- 1000ft) and the the entered route.  I read of a similar problem with other users but their issue was the use EZDOK and I do not use EZDOK.  Another weird thing about this issue is that I have my yoke disabled with A/P engaged, yet the aircraft responds to my inputs on the yoke with the A/P, LNAV/VNAV engaged.  Anyone else experiencing this and/or thoughts?

Thanks!

-Cody

So of course I post this and end up fixing my issue right after.  For future reference anyone else, my issue was coming from Sim Physics X.  All I had to do was close it and the problem went away.

Thanks for posting the solution Cody.

Welcome to the PMDG forums, please note the pinned forum rules of which includes the use of full names on all posts.  Sim Physics might be okay for default aircraft but one that you pay a pretty price better exhibit realistic flight qualities without the add on.

Dan Downs KCRP