Sign in to follow this  
simon747

REX HD Airports Brussels....not too bad for a default airport

I couldn't agree more!. REX WW Airports HD is absolutely terrific and one of those few products most every flight simmer should have!  It provides so much more immersion for airports that one either doesn't have payware for, or there isn't a payware airport for.  Just an incredible product!

Plus, REX is working to provide updated custom textures for the FSX/P3D Default Enhanced airports - they've already done Salt Lake City and in my opinion it's better than the recently released PACSIM KSLC Payware airport.

I noticed that there are no jetways in your screen shots, so in case you're not aware you simply have to increase the "Level of Detail Radius".  Setting this to maximum will show all the jetways, while lower settings will show fewer jetways.

My very best wishes to you!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

4 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

I couldn't agree more!. REX WW Airports HD is absolutely terrific and one of those few products most every flight simmer should have!  It provides so much more immersion for airports that one either doesn't have payware for, or there isn't a payware airport for.  Just an incredible product!

Plus, REX is working to provide updated custom textures for the FSX/P3D Default Enhanced airports - they've already done Salt Lake City and in my opinion it's better than the recently released PACSIM KSLC Payware airport.

I noticed that there are no jetways in your screen shots, so in case you're not aware you simply have to increase the "Level of Detail Radius".  Setting this to maximum will show all the jetways, while lower settings will show fewer jetways.

My very best wishes to you!

Glad you are finding Rex HD airports good as well; will try increasing LOD to give me some more gates; did not know that added more of them; thought it was all down to the scenery complexity setting; have not had any oom with the add-on with it so, should push a little further.

Simon

Yeah, to be honest I'm not happy with how it was implemented, and I have a meeting coming up with REX and have that on the agenda.  In testing, I found it better to have the jetways show up at lower settings.

One of the many things about REX is that update their software whenever there is a need.  Those guys really know how to take care of their customers!

Dave Hodges

System Specs:  I9-13900KF, NVIDIA 4070TI, Quest 3, Multiple Displays, Lots of TERRIFIC friends, 3 cats, and a wonderfully stubborn wife.

9 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Yeah, to be honest I'm not happy with how it was implemented, and I have a meeting coming up with REX and have that on the agenda.  In testing, I found it better to have the jetways show up at lower settings.

You are lucky to get some involvement in their decision making; hoping for jetways at lower settings in the future!

Simon

Simon

Not reaaly, I work with a number of terrific developers, but there is none more responsive to their customers than REX. They really listen, and they really care about each and every customer. I know a lot of devs that want us to believe this about them, and I can certainly point out some who do and some that dont. But REX takes it to the highest level and they listen to everyone, and they've been that way since day one.

You know the recently released an update for something like an 8 year old product for FS9 users? Doing that cost them development time and money, and they won't see a penny for that all that effort and cost. They do that purely to take care of their customers.

• Upvote 1

Dave Hodges