Anyone have any dealings with this company?  I'm considering buying a T7 column yoke from them.  Looks pretty good, but have not really seen this company mentioned.  They have a web site, but it's not updated.

Gnacino

Here is a thread, plus there are others further back where the customer service was less than stellar.

Stephen Forsgren

From all the reviews Ive seen it's a great product. I order the 737 Desktop version with the optional hat switch installed. I can't wait to give it a try. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

Just a follow-up. Still waiting for an update on my Ace yoke order. I'm approaching the 6 week mark this weekend. Not sure what I can say about communication. Still seems the same from past reports.  From the look of things this is a 2 man operation. So far the only reply I have received is the engineer was sick for awhile the the other one is in the process of moving and is busy. When I ordered I was told 4 to 6 weeks for the desktop version. Will see how close they keep to that timeline. Unlike the MFG Crosswind I ordered the same time which you pay when item is ready to ship, Ace charges full payment up front so yes I am a little apprehensive. I received the rudder pedals already so now I'm just waiting for the yoke. 

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

I hope I am wrong but IMHO, there are a LOT of companies that "make things" that are touted on forums and the internet as being the latest and greatest, but my concerns with your situation are:

1. They took your money up front

2. No actual paid website, just a Facebook page where they can stuff as many shill endorsements as they want.

Sadly, I have seen too many instances of people making a product that gets rave reviews, then it goes out the window for whatever reason (greed, health issues, drug abuse, thievery, lack of capital) with excuse after excuse; customers like you are left holding the bag

If you paid with a credit card, it might be time to start the process to dispute and charge it back.

If this is not the case, then Darryl or whoever needs to man up and tell you (and the rest of this community) what the heck is going on.

• Upvote 1

Stephen Forsgren