Sign in to follow this  
Tommy41

Thrustmaster hotas X - fsx keymapping not responding

Hello

I got above mentioned joystick for someyear and ahalf now. at First I used it with FSX godl edition and for some time now I am on FSX:SE. Atfirst all was ok and my Hotas X worked perfectly, but in last ...say week or two , my keymapping I setup in game are not responding, although mapping is correctly setup.

I Know that Thrustmaster hotas X got his own setting and I would like to deactivate those somehow, so system can use FSX mapping instead. I would apreciate if someone knows how to do it. Or if someone recognises propme I would also like to hear some solutions.

Thanks guys

Tommy

Ok. I got it.

Short info for all of you. I just today realised that A2A Cherokee has his own keymapping software that damn plane likes to use as default.. Please make sure that kays mapped there do not use up ones you need to map in FSX, cos othervise game wil use A2A keymapping wich maybe wrongly set up.

What a mess!

So..morale of this story? Do check addon plane configurators. Grrrr